Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst part of the Spider Man movies is that so called bully in Peters class. He looks like a nerd but is the bully lmao wat

Isn't that kinda the point? He's not supposed to be a bully in the traditional/stereotypical sense. He's just kinda a nerd who takes digs at Peter.

The worst part of the Spider Man movies is that so called bully in Peters class. He looks like a nerd but is the bully lmao wat

Isn't that kinda the point? He's not supposed to be a bully in the traditional/stereotypical sense. He's just kinda a nerd who takes digs at Peter.

That and it's a school for nerds

That and it's a school for nerds

Yeah like, that bully dude was also in that trivia club thing in the last movie? Whatever you'd call that thing. Debate club? Idk. He's also a nerd, he's just a bit 'cooler' than Parker I suppose.

Anyone who doesn't think Ned is the best part of these movies can catch these hands bruh.

Also, awesome new trailer!!! :D

I'm ready to throw hands, are you?

Loved the Spider-Man trailer! There's already theories running about the lack of Stark in the trailer and Happy apparently saying Peter's alone now, that makes people think it's a possible spoiler.

Not sure how I feel about Gyllenhaal being Mysterio, but, I guess it doesn't matter...as long as the action has the classic fishbowl. And I'm still bothered that they would promote this movie before a conclusion to Infinity War. Like...I don't really see a reason for doing that. You release Endgame in April, and then have two months between then and the July release of Spidey. Could have just held off till then. No need for this now. Or just planned it better so there was more time between, tbh.

Not sure how I feel about Gyllenhaal being Mysterio, but, I guess it doesn't matter...as long as the action has the classic fishbowl. And I'm still bothered that they would promote this movie before a conclusion to Infinity War. Like...I don't really see a reason for doing that. You release Endgame in April, and then have two months between then and the July release of Spidey. Could have just held off till then. No need for this now. Or just planned it better so there was more time between, tbh.

Why? They probably planned it this way on purpose for more hype. There's no Tony in Spider-Man, and the trailer indicates he's not in the movie at all. Makes you wonder what happened to him, and it either prepares you for Endgame or at least, it makes you look even more forward to it to see what happened to Tony.

Marvel trailers are never wholl accurate anyway. Dont expect this movie to be that similar to this trailer, they would have done clever editing and put in scenes that wont even be in the movie.

Also Gyllenhal is a great actor, cant wait for his Mysterio.

FFH looks nice. I wasn't really planning on watching any trailers but whatever, spoiled myself. And yeah it should be hard to promote the movies of [dead] men but... Whatever XD. Kinda confusing for those who don't follow the phases

Archived