Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloak & Dagger is MCU, right? Same as Agents of Shield, The Defenders and Runaways? Seems like they are all doing rather well right now. Marvel certainly seem on top of their TV division.

Cloak & Dagger is MCU, right? Same as Agents of Shield, The Defenders and Runaways? Seems like they are all doing rather well right now. Marvel certainly seem on top of their TV division.

It sure is! :nod:

Just finished Luke Cage S2. Hot damn what a pleasant watch.

Did not expect it to end with him becoming the king of Harlem's underworld. Dude just wanted to sort things out, but found himself with the most power. That is nuts, can't wait for season 3.

Marvel don't rush out second seasons for anything. They have a timetable and they often stick with it. It'll be at least a year until a C&D sequel season.

I have to imagine that the Network plays a part in that as well. And this is the first Marvel show on FreeForm. So, I really don't know that I agree with "Marvel doesn't rush anything out". ABC/Disney own FreeForm...but they also might want to push the content a bit harder to make FreeForm bigger than it currently is. In the past, FreeForm has had a pretty luke-warm quality of content in my experience. I hope you're right though.

Marvel don't rush out second seasons for anything. They have a timetable and they often stick with it. It'll be at least a year until a C&D sequel season.

I have to imagine that the Network plays a part in that as well. And this is the first Marvel show on FreeForm. So, I really don't know that I agree with "Marvel doesn't rush anything out". ABC/Disney own FreeForm...but they also might want to push the content a bit harder to make FreeForm bigger than it currently is. In the past, FreeForm has had a pretty luke-warm quality of content in my experience. I hope you're right though.

They own ABC too, right? That show is always on the verge of cancellation and Disney didn't seem to push that content too quickly after season 1. I get that Freeform might be a smaller network than ABC? Which is where I see your point, but I really can't see C&D being rushed too quickly. Marvel wouldn't allow it, not after the shitstorm that was Inhumans.

Luke Cage was amazing. Bushmaster great Villian.

Just finished Luke Cage S2. Hot damn what a pleasant watch.

Did not expect it to end with him becoming the king of Harlem's underworld. Dude just wanted to sort things out, but found himself with the most power. That is nuts, can't wait for season 3.

Yeah it's awesome what should I watch next ?

Ant-Man and The Wasp is of course already another hit for Disney/Marvel. Critically on Rotten Tomatoes and box office trackings

"Marvel has a good track record when it comes to Rotten Tomatoes scores, and it looks like Ant-Man and The Wasp is not going to break that streak.

The anticipated Marvel film just debuted on the popular review aggregate, scoring a 91% on the Tomatometer. The Average rating stands at 7.1 out of 10, with the total reviews counted standing at 53. 49 of those were fresh while only 4 were rotten.

The film currently stands at 99% in the want to see category, and reviewers seem to be pretty happy with Marvel's latest. Overall many cited the film's humor and stylized action as high points, while the film's depth had some not as entertained. That 91% will obviously fluctuate a bit as more reviews come in, so it will be interesting to see if that goes up or down over the next few days.

The first Ant-Man was well reviewed as well, and though it was one of the lower-charting Marvel Studios films, it still did quite well, bringing in $180 million domestically and adding another $339 million overseas for a worldwide total of $519 million. At the moment Ant-Man and The Wasp is tracking to hit around $75 million in its opening weekend, which would best the original's $57 million."

up to episode 9 o f Luke Cage S2 so far Mariah has stolen the show for me I don't remember her being this funny? Maybe its unintentional but her sass is killer lol

Yeah I noticed that too. I think Bushmaster stole the show for me, but Mariah was outstanding.

I just realised the UK doesnt get Ant-Man & The Wasp until a month after the rest of the world. What the hell?

up to episode 9 o f Luke Cage S2 so far Mariah has stolen the show for me I don't remember her being this funny? Maybe its unintentional but her sass is killer lol

Yeah I noticed that too. I think Bushmaster stole the show for me, but Mariah was outstanding.

I just realised the UK doesnt get Ant-Man & The Wasp until a month after the rest of the world. What the hell?

Same with Incredibles 2. The excuse is because the World Cup is on and no one will watch it here.

Same with Incredibles 2. The excuse is because the World Cup is on and no one will watch it here.

Which is understandable, but its still like 3 weeks after the World Cup ends. Not sure why they had to push it back those few extra weeks. Very odd.

Archived