Marvel Cinematic Universe

Thought the film was excellent to be honest. Watched it twice in IMAX since it's been out. Honestly the Russo brothers had a difficult job as it is with all the superheros they were putting into it, nevermind trying to put the weird comic book shit in it. Some of the stuff you wouldn't have expected to pull off on screen.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible that

Vision could return, although maybe not until Black Panther 2. Shuri was close to downloading his memories and so perhaps she was able to at the last second.

If she did, she could insert it into a cloned or similar upgraded body. She would need time and to focus on it and she really is able to do it even better than Banner or Tony. That seems like a post credit scene and definetly for Black Panther 2 than Avengers 4.

I still believe Gamora is in Soulworld with the vanished and either she'll be freed with them or she becomes the new stonekeeper of the soul stone within Soulworld after Thanos loses the gauntlet.

They were able to recover Vision after the extraction of the Stone in the Comics so since his Body is rather synthetic, they have the possibility to bring him back, Gamora however is a goner for sure since her Soul was traded for the soulstone and that means permanent death. :(

Who I expect to permanently die in the second part after they come back is Drax. Steve Rogers and Iron Man. Any other deaths would be a big surprise. These 3 however wouldn't be surprising to me.

It's possible that

Vision could return, although maybe not until Black Panther 2. Shuri was close to downloading his memories and so perhaps she was able to at the last second.

If she did, she could insert it into a cloned or similar upgraded body. She would need time and to focus on it and she really is able to do it even better than Banner or Tony. That seems like a post credit scene and definetly for Black Panther 2 than Avengers 4.

I still believe Gamora is in Soulworld with the vanished and either she'll be freed with them or she becomes the new stonekeeper of the soul stone within Soulworld after Thanos loses the gauntlet.

except she wasn't downloading his memorys she was tryomg to remove the stone,with out frying his brain

I'm going to be eating up everything Avengers 4 related within the next year. Interviews, any official info, official film photos, marketing art, trailers, etc.

I'll probably just watch the comic-con and theatrical trailers though as always. No tv spots and movie clips!

Anybody they want to bring back they can. I mean this stuff is based on comic books.

But they shouldn't just bring back people because "they can". Gamora being brought back would completely reverse the emotional gut punch and make her death look cheap as *Censored*.

I never argued whether they should or not. Although for me, it wasn't an emotional gutpunch, but I already said why on that.

I didn't say you had argued that, it was MY argument.

I hope (if they include him) that Adam Warlock isn't immortal like his comic counterpart. I always felt that took away from his character.

Apparently Gamora is stuck in the soul stone according to the Russo's. That is lame.

I wish he was set up for Avengers 4 to be Thano's biggest threat but he's probably still being saved for Guardians 3 as he was teased in a post credit scene in Vol 2.

I guess

Captain Marvel/Ms Marvel will do, as she was set up in Infinty War's post credit scene and the Russos have confirmed that she will be the MCU's most power hero

I talked about Gamora and Soulworld within the soul stone and everyone was like nah nah. It's not lame though because she really is dead and her soul is what is trapped. A soul in soulworld returning to life is possible but it can also be permanent or at least for a while.

The place with Thanos is now confirmed to be somewhere within the soul stone and so young Gamora at the end is likely her spirit

It's possible that

They were able to recover Vision after the extraction of the Stone in the Comics so since his Body is rather synthetic, they have the possibility to bring him back, Gamora however is a goner for sure since her Soul was traded for the soulstone and that means permanent death. :(

Who I expect to permanently die in the second part after they come back is Drax. Steve Rogers and Iron Man. Any other deaths would be a big surprise. These 3 however wouldn't be surprising to me.

Why Batistsa?

Infinity War. Oh my God. Holy shit.

Peter telling Tony he doesn't feel good and doesn't wanna go. Jesus *censored*ing Christ, man.

That got me good.

Yeah, the trailer shows Peter saying sorry. They show a little more from that scene in the original leaked trailer. There's even vids on YouTube dissecting those 2 seconds with people already predicting Peter might die dating back to last summer.

Speaking of, anyone seen the vid of Mark Ruffalo spoiling the ending last summer? :lol:

Infinity War. Oh my God. Holy shit.

Peter telling Tony he doesn't feel good and doesn't wanna go. Jesus *censored*ing Christ, man.

In german he says

"I don't wanna die, please sir, I don't wanna die yet".

The scene got me too. :P

I keep seeing people talking about how killing everyone doesn't mean much because the sequels make it clear they're all coming back. The way I see it, it's a comic book movie. Even if those characters were 5 movies in, it'd be obvious they were coming back. Besides, that's just the hardcore crowd who actually keeps up with this stuff and knows how comics work. For the casuals who don't know comics or keep up with marketing, watching all these characters die with the bad guy winning likely had a big impact. Even more so with Peter, T'Challa, and Strange who some people might've thought would be safe due to being new.

Archived