Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I gotta agree. I love Tom Hardy a lot, but the movie looks like it has Sony's stink all over it. I really hate the way they're marketing Venom as an anti-hero. The whole movie looks generic.

and it looks like they're gonna put Venom up against the typical generic 'Corporate CEO' villain. ugh

i pronounce symbiote as 'sim-bee-it'

I'm just over here wanting Venom to be in the Punisher Netflix series. I know it won't happen...but that would be the best chance to do the character properly. You need a proper showdown with another anti-hero to drive home the fact that he is in fact an anti-hero...because, the whole "fighting an evil corporation" aspect doesn't really succeed in that. He needs to walk that line, and have that encounter with another guy who walks that line. The source material already exists in the form of the Punisher vs Venom arc.

Also, Sony shouldn't be allowed to have any Marvel properties.

Yeah I gotta agree. I love Tom Hardy a lot, but the movie looks like it has Sony's stink all over it. I really hate the way they're marketing Venom as an anti-hero. The whole movie looks generic.

and it looks like they're gonna put Venom up against the typical generic 'Corporate CEO' villain. ugh

i pronounce symbiote as 'sim-bee-it'

Ot, not it.

No spoilers, just reactions;

Well god *censored*ing damn this movie kicked the shit out of me! Nonstop thrill ride. Well played Disney I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I particularly enjoyed the comedy provided throughout from you know who. :lol:

Still reeling from IW. I also can't really get over my cinema experience in terms of the audience. It's quite often said in Britain that American cinema audience's are very vocal and reactive with claps, cheers and whatnot, whilst British audiences are quite subdued. This was the first movie I've ever watched where people were audibly reacting and clapping, it was very fun. The hype was real.

No spoilers, just reactions;

Well god *censored*ing damn this movie kicked the shit out of me! Nonstop thrill ride. Well played Disney I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well, crap. Now I want to know everything about the movie. :laugh:

How many people were killed off? Tell me only if you want to.

Archived