Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Avengers: Infinity War' Breaks Record Of Most Trailer Views In 24 Hours (230 Million):

Almost 10 million viewers per hour checked out Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War trailer in its first day of release, eclipsing the record for the most opening-day views for a trailer.

In the first full day of release, Avengers: Infinity War's first trailer was viewed 230 million times, blowing away the previous record (197 million) set by Warner Bros.' It, which turned out to be a bright spot in a spotty 2017 summer box office

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/30/avengers-infinity-war-breaks-record-of-most-trailer-views-in-24-/

How can an alien be realistic lol?

Before getting annoyed that I asked...think about it.

Because it can look humanoid. Thats realistic to us... humans. Would you not look at Yondu and say he isnt any more realistic over that tentacle thing they fight in the beginning of Guardians 2? Something being realistic is relative.

Even though multiple scenes from the Comic Con Trailer leaked Trailer was missing, was still good. We are now 5 months away till Infinity War and 2 for Black Panther. I also agree that he looks better with his helmet and armor but must be saving that till the end or the next movie. Ending of it kinda spoiled something for my friend who hasn't seen Thor yet.

Archived