• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 YTR

YTR

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:22 AM

I want it to be more realistic and not that fantasy BS it was in 2K15. I don't wanna hear Regal contacting me saying "yeah we got high hopes for you so win 4 matches and you get your NXT title shot!!". Even guys like Balor who obviously was a big name, still had to wait almost a year until they gave him the title. It would be nice if there were consequences for losing or pulling off badly rated matches (which is also something they have to fix, not every damn match can be a instant classic). Consequences like officials losing hope and giving you less important matches or not booking you at all. It would make us feel like there is a constant thread for losing your position so we have to do our best to have interesting matches. Right now it doesn't matter, you can have 5 star or 1 star matches, the game books you the same way. 

I know this is probably a long shot to ask especially for this year, but maybe one year it will happen. 

#22 Stoned Clown

Stoned Clown

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • Gamertag: WYHA WARCLOWN

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

I want it to be more realistic and not that fantasy BS it was in 2K15. I don't wanna hear Regal contacting me saying "yeah we got high hopes for you so win 4 matches and you get your NXT title shot!!". Even guys like Balor who obviously was a big name, still had to wait almost a year until they gave him the title. It would be nice if there were consequences for losing or pulling off badly rated matches (which is also something they have to fix, not every damn match can be a instant classic). Consequences like officials losing hope and giving you less important matches or not booking you at all. It would make us feel like there is a constant thread for losing your position so we have to do our best to have interesting matches. Right now it doesn't matter, you can have 5 star or 1 star matches, the game books you the same way. 

I know this is probably a long shot to ask especially for this year, but maybe one year it will happen. 

Amazingly this sums up why I hated the mode, 2k were trying too hard to kayfabe a career, that it ended up being a shit version of a UFC career mode

#23 Mailman

Mailman

My Man

• Members
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

I wan't a career mode like HCTP, Talking to people backstage, interfering in matches, Buying things at the Shopzone, asking for title matches. Not "Tune Up or Dark Match" for 15 weeks in a row, then a cutscene "Do your OMG or Finisher in the next 3 matches" then 10 more weeks of "Sorry we have nothing for you" "Tune up or Dark Match"

Edited by SproilerBlotch, 17 July 2015 - 05:47 PM.

#24 maeyoung

maeyoung

Opener

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:34 PM

Without saying, I'd like to see Divas incorporated somehow in Career Mode. It doesn't have to be anything major or huge, maybe a Diva could start off as a wrestler in NXT and then having the option of either being a manager or a wrestler on the main roster. The goal if you select to be the manager is to take your a wrestler to the top. 

Another option I would like to see added to Career Mode is the ability to use an already established Legend in Career Mode. Think of it like a one last match journey. Again, it doesn't have to be anything long lasting. It could be a short story mode of a returning legend wanting to either headline WrestleMania one more time or become World champion. Perhaps, it could be similar to Ric Flair's last WWE story line where if you lose, you must retire...To extend it out, you could possibly mentor a wrestler and do some tag team matches which would result in a feud down the line.