122 replies to this topic

#121 go2thelight

go2thelight

Opener

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Jawdad03

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:40 AM

Funny i see alot of the same people on here. Who criticized THQ to no end. "Oh they should be made by 2K, cause 2K does an awesome job" I kept hearing. You all found out now huh?

THQ couldn't afford to do a good job, Toy Head Quarters wasted most of their money on dumb projects like UDraw
2k definitely has the money, it's just about the effort. Sometimes I feel they just try to add flash and forget some of the basic substance. It doesn't help that wrestling is so vast in its weekly shows, that it's hard to truly capture the essence of every moment. We as fans know what we want,2k as a company know what they want to give. No matter what is given, and what is taken away, it will always been a hairpin trigger environment. I'd honestly hate to make the hard calls on what makes it and what doesn't, but that doesn't ever excuse putting out a unpolished game. Fix your bugs, test as much as you can, and don't overrun your deadline.Oh, and include samara Joe and Jushin liger...what..how did that get there?:)

Edited by go2thelight, 21 July 2015 - 11:41 AM.

#122 WH!!

WH!!

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:16 PM

50 caw slots and ill gladly preorder

Hell, if its 100 I'll be delighted lol!

#123 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 22,013 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:20 AM

I'll just wait and hold out for a possible PC version.