Out of basic principle and self respect, PLEASE do not pre-order 2k16

rwc650

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-ordered. :D

I'd rather play it sooner, tbh. I put some games on the backburner so I can get WWE every year. Someone said that if their pre-order numbers are down that they would re-think their marketing? lmfao! That's the most ridiculous load of crap I've ever heard. They're always going to do it their way whether we pre-order or not. It's dumb to think otherwise.

"So, hey John, I see the pre order figures are down by 10% this year, we've missed our target; what can we do to improve that next year?"

"Maybe we can release more info earlier, maybe even a gameplay video?"

"Yeah, good idea"

^ like this

Pre-ordered. :D

I'd rather play it sooner, tbh. I put some games on the backburner so I can get WWE every year. Someone said that if their pre-order numbers are down that they would re-think their marketing? lmfao! That's the most ridiculous load of crap I've ever heard. They're always going to do it their way whether we pre-order or not. It's dumb to think otherwise.

"So, hey John, I see the pre order figures are down by 10% this year, we've missed our target; what can we do to improve that next year?"

"Maybe we can release more info earlier, maybe even a gameplay video?"

"Yeah, good idea"

^ like this

"Sorry. We are still working on the game ... 4-5 months before the release. If we show the footage now, it may backfire. Lets keep the fans updated through our development teams. Show some of the mo-capping and the new cloth-physics, you're working on."

'cause that's exactly what's happening this year, you know?

2K14 was boring and repetitive. From 12 to onwards, game got boring quicker and quicker.

I have to agree. Although 2k14 had the best Legends mode out of every game, the 30 years of WM was pretty cool concept and we got nice roster thanks to it. 13 was aaaalright with the attitude mode.

THe 30 Years of WM had problems though. The first few matches were lackluster, like Studd vs. Andre. Then Cena vs. Rock II had problems, like the amount of times Rock kept reversing the finishers.

the whole stone cold showcase mode is lackluster imo. would've preferred an awesome story mode like the one where you are like jacob cass but honestly I just unlock all and play my universe

No man that Jacob Cass stuff was awful, I geg that you want to use a caw in story mode, but the PS2 games offer far better examples of how that's done right

I understand why this dude dont want to pre order and i agree. Last year i upgrade to ps4 just to get WWE2k15 in new gen..I enjoy my ps4 purchase when MKX comes out because after finish the showcase i was bored whit the WWE game..Try my career and i feel bored in my 4 match whit the concept, try to enjoy the universe and feel like i play this before whit other 3 games. Caw mode was less details than years before game and they took out mode that i like so much, creat a arena and creat a diva was the biggest missing for me...I also support all wwe games evry year but because of the disrespect whit 2k15 and think of skipping 2k16.

THe 30 Years of WM had problems though. The first few matches were lackluster, like Studd vs. Andre. Then Cena vs. Rock II had problems, like the amount of times Rock kept reversing the finishers.

Oh well, but these are kinda minor things, overally this mode was very good to me and to a lot of people, it had good cutscenes, nice matches, and perfect roster.

I understand why this dude dont want to pre order and i agree. Last year i upgrade to ps4 just to get WWE2k15 in new gen..I enjoy my ps4 purchase when MKX comes out because after finish the showcase i was bored whit the WWE game..Try my career and i feel bored in my 4 match whit the concept, try to enjoy the universe and feel like i play this before whit other 3 games. Caw mode was less details than years before game and they took out mode that i like so much, creat a arena and creat a diva was the biggest missing for me...I also support all wwe games evry year but because of the disrespect whit 2k15 and think of skipping 2k16.

It's almost a given that yearly franchises will offer fewer features on new platforms. This isn't the first game to come to lose features in a transition, it won't be the last.

Many features eventually find themselves a way back into a future iteration but that's not always the case either.

I didn't preorder last year and I won't preorder this year either.

Got WWE2K15 for cheaper when there was a Special here in Germany for the PS3 Version of it cause it at least had almost all the Editor functions the previous game had (unlike the half assed PS4 Version).

I think the main reason why they will put the whole main roster and more in WWE2K16 is to rather blend us and so we will look over the fact that several Features and Editors will still be missing.

Then they can tell "but you have all the wrestlers from the main roster, legends and even some from nxt now!".

So don't expect much other than a big roster from WWE2K16 unless you saw it with your own eyes

Also think that they will go with the same Marketing strategy like last year.

So when your dissappointment about missing stuff kicks in, your preordered game ieither has reached you or it is on it's way

Even if you are able to send it back,, 2K has made it's Money from the shop you bought it from.

This way either you or the shop are screwed and 2K could care less who from both is on the receiving end since the Money is already in anyway.

I doubt I preorder this year. I will have to see what all has been added(& taken away)I'm sure with the roster and new touches I will end up buying it definitely. They would have to announce a full current roster( along with a 20 person NXT roster)8 man tag, 80 cas slots, and the return of create a Arena for current gen for me to consider pre order.:) not demanding, just giving a opinion of what I would need to even consider it. I completely understand people being let down by 2k15, but I have got enjoyment out it. It is by no means my favorite in the series, but it's given me some good matches and moments so far in my universe.

Funny i see alot of the same people on here. Who criticized THQ to no end. "Oh they should be made by 2K, cause 2K does an awesome job" I kept hearing. You all found out now huh?

Funny i see alot of the same people on here. Who criticized THQ to no end. "Oh they should be made by 2K, cause 2K does an awesome job" I kept hearing. You all found out now huh?

THQ couldn't afford to do a good job, Toy Head Quarters wasted most of their money on dumb projects like UDraw

THQ couldn't afford to do a good job, Toy Head Quarters wasted most of their money on dumb projects like UDraw
2k definitely has the money, it's just about the effort. Sometimes I feel they just try to add flash and forget some of the basic substance. It doesn't help that wrestling is so vast in its weekly shows, that it's hard to truly capture the essence of every moment. We as fans know what we want,2k as a company know what they want to give. No matter what is given, and what is taken away, it will always been a hairpin trigger environment. I'd honestly hate to make the hard calls on what makes it and what doesn't, but that doesn't ever excuse putting out a unpolished game. Fix your bugs, test as much as you can, and don't overrun your deadline.Oh, and include samara Joe and Jushin liger...what..how did that get there?:)

Archived