Out of basic principle and self respect, PLEASE do not pre-order 2k16

rwc650

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting till i see what the pre-order deal is this year. But also remember it was its first time on PS4 & XBox One. They are never good the first time around. Also if your comparing this to other games. Don't forget that games like Watch Dogs & others probably took them a good 2-3 years to make compared to the 12-14 months WWE or other yearly Games get.

I won't be pre-ordering until I find out they brought back the advanced match editor settings, the removed match types (I can live without Inferno and Backstage Brawl though), added tons of hairstyles and slots for CAW Mode, and hear if the Body/Face morphing is more like 2K14.

Really hate how pre-ordering is now often used just to get certain content for free. That said, I have no idea whether or not I'll pre-order WWE2K16. There's hardly any information about the game out so I'd be stupid to pre-order a game I know nothing about. If the games looks promising to me, I'll pre-order. If I don't think it looks like it's worth it, I'll wait and see everyone's reaction then decide if I'll get it at a later date for a cheaper price.

I haven't pre-ordered yet...but I will (from Amazon, and whenever they announce who the DLC will be).

I'm going to buy the damn game anyway. I can spare the $60. And I really don't have any reason not to preorder. And not pre-ordering will do nothing to improve the future games. I don't know why this discussion occurs every single year.

Archived