Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?

iamthedoctor

but for 2k14 and 2k15 it was middle to end of may

that was the reason why harper and rowans new theme come in (wyatts)

but ambrose and rollins new not

i think we got a chance of getting show

but i reallllllyy sure we get owens itami and co:)

Themes and trons are added way after the roster deadline. 2k14 it was late february. Williams tweeted that several times.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i can gurantee Owens, Itami are in, we all seen the pic of Balor in the game already! But as i said earlier in the topic, i can't see Samoa Joe coming on 2k16 DISC.....

As a downloaded superstar i can definitely believe we could have Samoa Joe before Xmas, apparently they already working on him which is news from pwinsider to give us the best upto date roster so far! Let's all just pray with all these 120+ superstars they don't look rushed with little detail.

Yeah i can gurantee Owens, Itami are in, we all seen the pic of Balor in the game already! But as i said earlier in the topic, i can't see Samoa Joe coming on 2k16 DISC.....

As a downloaded superstar i can definitely believe we could have Samoa Joe before Xmas, apparently they already working on him which is news from pwinsider to give us the best upto date roster so far! Let's all just pray with all these 120+ superstars they don't look rushed with little detail.

yes as dlc would be a nice pack seller for 2k ;)

hope sow we finaly can get a good dlc pack based on not legends but "bret hart age" stars like

tatanka..papa shango...irs...adam bomb..bigelow...crush...marty jannetty..

Well seeing as there is over 120+ superstars in the game APPARENTLY.....I got a feeling there will be quite a few attitude stars in the game on account it's going to be a Stone Cold showcase. So am hoping new age outlaws, APA, Al Snow, Too Cool, Rikishi etc but we will all see in time.

yes as dlc would be a nice pack seller for 2k ;)

hope sow we finaly can get a good dlc pack based on not legends but "bret hart age" stars like

tatanka..papa shango...irs...adam bomb..bigelow...crush...marty jannetty..

This, hope we get the new legends.

Having Samoa Joe in the game would be great. I've been a fan since seeing matches of his from zero-one. Honestly only seen a few of his matches in the paat 2 years, but I'm glad to see he has a fresh start in NXT. Thq/2k are always questionable on their roater, but we shall see. I will definitely use him in the maIn roater should he make it.

Having Samoa Joe in the game would be great. I've been a fan since seeing matches of his from zero-one. Honestly only seen a few of his matches in the paat 2 years, but I'm glad to see he has a fresh start in NXT. Thq/2k are always questionable on their roater, but we shall see. I will definitely use him in the maIn roater should he make it.

Im 100% he will be a superstar to Download before Xmas, i highly doubt he will make it to disc for relase, but sooooooo hoping i am wrong and they manage squeeze him in! But yeah am a Samoa Joe fan also, he's just a beast, hope NXT/WWE use him right, got to be honest though hate his entrance theme.

I too hope they don't rush a lot of the models, some in 2k15 are just plain awful, like they look like they were made in the caw mode, I really hope to see Joe in though, been a fan of his for a long time and I'm glad he's in NXT, TNA just straight wasted him, I'm surprised they never moved for AJ Styles though.

gonna need more than a nice roster to sell copies in this busy gaming season.

Very true but nice to have the choice of so many superstars eh? Cover reveal tomorrow anyway, just hoping we won't have to wait so long for our first trailer

No way Samoa Joe will be in 2k16 on DISC....I believe with high demand there is a possibility to be DLC if that....i REALLY want him on the game but his debut was way to late, least Kevin Owens will 100% be on!

it way to early to say who 100 percent beside some obvious guys

I know but usually they cut the roster and decide whos on the game about December/January time right? Also with this massive such a large 120+ roster...doubt they will have the time to add Samoa Joe...i REALLY hope am wrong but i really can't see it to be honest unless they got a little team of guys working on it, also he wasn't around for all the scanning back early of this year....but as i said, i hope am 100% wrong and he is in it :)

idk i remeber when they left out londrick even tho they were tag team champs for a year

That was 2006 I think.

I think its easier for them to make models now because of the scanning process.

Didn't they say that when they first announced the scanning tech? That it was far easier and faster to use.

I think its easier for them to make models now because of the scanning process.

Didn't they say that when they first announced the scanning tech? That it was far easier and faster to use.

I thought so, which helps explain why we are getting such a large roster. Plus they don't have to rescan guys like john Cena or randy orton or the guys that haven't changed much since last year, they just need to redo their attire. They do need to rescan Dolph Ziggler though his hair looks stupid

With us getting 120 different models in the game it seems completely obvious we are going to get at least 80 percent of the NXT roster I mean the current WWE roster isnt even that big.

Im looking forward to seeing some NXT Divas in the game and hopefully Charlotte will be making her video game debut!

With us getting 120 different models in the game it seems completely obvious we are going to get at least 80 percent of the NXT roster I mean the current WWE roster isnt even that big.

Im looking forward to seeing some NXT Divas in the game and hopefully Charlotte will be making her video game debut!

i think we will get 4 to 6 divas from nxt:) i mean current divas on the main roster is not that big we have bella 1 bella 2,tamina,naomi,paige,and maybee summer and aj lee

I wouldn't count on it honestly, as we'll mostly only get the well known/top NXT Stars again this year. Not ones like Angelo Dawkins, Sawyer Fulton, Marcus Louis, Sylvester Lefort, Jason Jordan, Tye Dillinger, Scott Dawson, etc.

i think we will get 4 to 6 divas from nxt:) i mean current divas on the main roster is not that big we have bella 1 bella 2,tamina,naomi,paige,and maybee summer and aj lee

The women of NXT are a big deal on the show so I imagine we will be getting the main few atleast. Banks, Lynch, Charlotte, Bayley, Alexa, Emma and possibly Carmella (They could just stick her in Enzo & Cass' entrance, but theres nothing stopping them from making her playable.) I don't see them having Dana Brooke, but those girls on top of Nikki, Brie, Paige, Naomi, Tamina, Summer and Cameron and that is a stacked diva roster for 2K16.

The women of NXT are a big deal on the show so I imagine we will be getting the main few atleast. Banks, Lynch, Charlotte, Bayley, Alexa, Emma and possibly Carmella (They could just stick her in Enzo & Cass' entrance, but theres nothing stopping them from making her playable.) I don't see them having Dana Brooke, but those girls on top of Nikki, Brie, Paige, Naomi, Tamina, Summer and Cameron and that is a stacked diva roster for 2K16.

I hope they get beckys new look in. But who knows, doubt its a priority. I really want to see the main players of NXT, just depends on how much of the roster is legends

I wouldn't count on it honestly, as we'll mostly only get the well known/top NXT Stars again this year. Not ones like Angelo Dawkins, Sawyer Fulton, Marcus Louis, Sylvester Lefort, Jason Jordan, Tye Dillinger, Scott Dawson, etc.

Ive never been a big fan of modern day WWE but there is simply no reason why most cant be in.

We have 120 people in the game and if you add WWE & NXT roster up it wouldnt even cover 100 people.

Jason Jordan is possible. He's been somewhat important to programming.

Archived