2K posts about doubters in the "Largest Roster Ever" / No duplicates

Aqfitz

When they say no repeats, i wonder how solid they are on that... Like, Cena from 2005 looks pretty similar to current Cena, But could you consider Debut Kane, modern Masked Kane and Corporate Kane as repeating character models as they are so different?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably a stretch,but I would like to see the Brian Kendrick and rhyno in. I am not sure what kind of contracts they have.

If wcw has a hand in this, I am thinking maybe a "Monday night wars" showcase. I could see them highlighting big matches and ratings table turners for both shows. You could have Goldberg,Nash,hall,hogan, sting, Luger,ddp,flair,henning, booker t, the giant. Could also see the steiners,Arn Anderson,Eddie Guerrero, and malenko.

As far as NXT, I'm hoping for Corbin, breeze, and what seems like it could be a long shot current Becky lynch steampunk look. Either way the roster goes, this could be very interesting. Im sure not everyone will happy, but are we ever..:)

Full current and NXT roster pls. But I doubt it.

While it would be great, it probably won't happen even though the roster is small and stuff. They'll likely only include the top NXT stars like last year and maybe a few like Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder, Slyvester Lefort, Blake and Murphy etc. But none of them likely made it from my perspective. If not the entire roster, at least include a fair amount is all I can really say.

For anyone doubting the largest roster ever tag line for WWE 2k16, let us you assure you, that we are bringing over 120 unique playable Superstars and Divas to the game. Now when we say unique, were not counting the repeats like 5 John Cena models, or 8 Mark Henry models. As you can imagine, these models are keeping us crazy busy, but it is worth it. #wwe2k16largestrosterever

dYlekuA.jpg

So it seems were not getting any duplicate slots this year

The way its worded it sounds like 120 different characters but you may also get duplicates so if you only had 5 Cenas roster would be 125.

So going by calculations

WWE Roster = 51

WWE Divas = 12

NXT Roster = 27

NXT Divas = 8

So by calculations it works out 98 Characters. Thats if every person on the roster got a character model. I didnt count other on air people like Hogan or Stephanie or Regal or Billy.

So that would leave 22 people not known which im guessing as they announced the Stone Cold Showcase for this year could mean those 22 guys might be in that mode.

I dunno if that number will also mean DLC or if DLC will push it more but the fact they announced a Austin Showcase must mean its a heavily promoted showcase as last year they said Punk/Cena which ended up being the biggest mode.

Legends. I have a feeling the nxt roster wont be 35 stars and diva's.

I see nxt being 10-15 max. In all honesty, I would guess sasha banks, charlotte, and Bailey for nxt divas and thats it. I could easily see 25-30 legends depending on the showcase. If by some chance, we get Samoa Joe as dlc I will be very happy.

So it seems were not getting any duplicate slots this year

The way its worded it sounds like 120 different characters but you may also get duplicates so if you only had 5 Cenas roster would be 125.

So going by calculations

WWE Roster = 51

WWE Divas = 12

NXT Roster = 27

NXT Divas = 8

So by calculations it works out 98 Characters. Thats if every person on the roster got a character model. I didnt count other on air people like Hogan or Stephanie or Regal or Billy.

So that would leave 22 people not known which im guessing as they announced the Stone Cold Showcase for this year could mean those 22 guys might be in that mode.

I dunno if that number will also mean DLC or if DLC will push it more but the fact they announced a Austin Showcase must mean its a heavily promoted showcase as last year they said Punk/Cena which ended up being the biggest mode.

Legends. I have a feeling the nxt roster wont be 35 stars and diva's.

Most probably The roster will be between 120-125 characters

Current = 65

NXT = 20

Legends = 35-40

I bet we get 80 current, 20 legend, and 20 NXT.

I doubt it! WWE doesnt even have 80 Superstars & Divas on their roster!

Add in all the non-wrestlers (Eden, Renee Young, Scott Stanford, Michael Cole, etc.) as well as all the former wrestlers who are still around in some capacity (Byron Saxton, Jerry Lawler, Booker T, etc. ) and the managers and I'm sure you can get there.

Why would you count npc? They using the term roster.

Because it's the sort of slimy trick we've had pulled on us in the past. I still refuse to bolieve we have 120 playable guys on disc.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if four of the 120 are JR, Lawler, Cole and Renee for new universe cut scene's.

Because it's the sort of slimy trick we've had pulled on us in the past. I still refuse to bolieve we have 120 playable guys on disc.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if four of the 120 are JR, Lawler, Cole and Renee for new universe cut scene's.

Honestly would not mind having those four playable. But I can see them being locked away behind the NPC wall.

They said "roster"....think roster reveal. Do they announce npc? No.

Archived