Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slime Rancher is actually pretty damn addictive. Wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am.

I clicked to DL it. What's it like etc? I don't wanna start it, then it's shit

Slime Rancher is actually pretty damn addictive. Wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am.

I clicked to DL it. What's it like etc? I don't wanna start it, then it's shit

Not easy to explain, really...but you have a farm...you have a gun that both sucks up slimes and shoots them out...you go around exploring and catching slimes, putting them in corrals, finding food for them to eat, collecting the little gems they drop to buy new things, upgrading your corrals and your gun, etc. It's like a Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley in the sense that you build up your farmstead. But it also feels nothing like that. It's more exploration based. It plays like a first person shooter...but you're raising slimes...not killing things. Lol.

Honesty kind sounds like,a 3d version of a moble,game like u can play it for an hour but then get bored quickly

Well...it's not. So...you're wrong as usual.

It kinda feels like a Metroid Prime game in some ways.

You can tell he was planning on saying that before you even typed your long paragraph.

• 3 weeks later...

September:

I've heard really good things about Oxenfree, and the boat racing game looks kinda fun in a classic arcade way. Forza 5 and Battlefield 3? Meh...I already have Forza 5, and it's probably the weakest of all the Forza games. Battlefield, I just don't care to much about.

• 1 month later...

Games with Gold October 2017 announced for Xbox One and Xbox 360

By

Jordan King

September 25, 2017

Microsoft has announced all of the freebies coming to Games with Gold on Xbox One and Xbox 360 this October.

Headlining next months selection is Ninja Theorys DmC: Devil May Cry. This excellent hack n slasher received critical acclaim upon its release but didnt quite gel with hardcore fans.

Next up is Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. Based on the iconic Lord of the Rings universe, this will be the perfect chance to catch up before Shadow of War drops.

All of these can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store so long as you maintain an active Xbox Live Gold membership. After that, theyll remain in your digital library.

Related: Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro

Xbox 360 owners can download Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Blood Drive throughout the month of October. As usual, they can all be played through backward compatibility.

You can find the full list of titles and dates below:

DmC: Devil May Cry: Oct 1 31 (Xbox One)

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Oct 16 Nov 15 (Xbox One)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Oct 1 15 (Xbox 360)

Blood Drive: Oct 16 Nov 15 (Xbox 360

Rayman 3 is cool, although it's insanely old I guess

the picture is also a lie, as Rayman is only 200G not 1000, so it's not 4000G

It doesn't say 4000...it says 3200...plain as day. :lol:

Oh they re-uploaded it to correct the error, the original vid said 4k. I never bothered to look at the one you posted cuz I'd already seen it

Whoops

I don't think it'd be so easy as to change it a day before, there's licensing. They wouldn't pay for it, only to be like "lol never mind" and then go buy another one

Those "leaks" are from a reddit user. The other month someone with a good eye called him out because he photoshopped images on the other and he left a slight line which was the month befores game.

So yeah, fake and not a leak.

Archived