Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Games for May:

No idea what the first game is...already own the Lara Croft one...definitely cool to get both of the Star Wars games, which I don't have. Force Unleashed was just released for GWG a bit ago, so it's nice to see Force Unleashed 2 as well...and I always love me some Lego games.

• 1 month later...

Really weak month for me...I already own Watch Dogs and AC3...Speerunner looks...meh. And I really don't care much about the DLC for Phantom Dust. I started playing that game (Phantom Dust) just because it's free...but I'm not really into it. I'll get the free DLC as well (just because)...but I'll probably never play it. So...that leaves Dragon Age Origins...the one singular title here that I'm happy about getting. In fact, I bought Dragon Age Inquisition a looooong time ago, because it was on sale...and I never played that. So this will be a nice chance to play the one before that one.

• 1 month later...

July:

July added. Another somewhat weak month. Will grab everything, but I'm not interested in the XB1 games too much. Grow looks cool, I guess. Getting a proper fully fleshed out XB1 title would be nice for once. In either case, I played the first Kane and Lynch way back when that was a thing, and I remember it being pretty bad. But, I did consider getting the sequel on a number of occasions, just for the sake of playing it. And as for Lego Pirates, I borrowed that from my local library a long time ago, and mostly completed it, but there was still stuff to unlock, so I look forward to achievement whoring that one a bit.

^ Checked it out earlier, but the deals don't seem like anything great to me. Selection is nice. But the discounts are pretty minimal, IMO. I would get the remaining episodes of Walking Dead New Frontier, but it's only the bundle that is on sale...and I don't need them all. So, meh...

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to figure out exactly what the hell you do in Slime Rancher...

The title makes it sound like you farm...slime creatures. But the video shows you walking around with a vacuum gun of some sort. Is that just how you move different slimes from different places? I'm really missing what that game is.

The title makes it sound like you farm...slime creatures. But the video shows you walking around with a vacuum gun of some sort. Is that just how you move different slimes from different places? I'm really missing what that game is.

I guess you farm them by sucking them up then taking them to your farm

You do farm slime creatures. The vacuum is to suck them up, put them in their farm plots. When you feed them and get them happy, they'll start giving you different jewels (I think thats what they are).

This is based on what I seen on yt videos btw, haven't played it myself.

What are the new games being added to Xbox Game Pass for August?

Bout 7 post up...

Nah, he was asking about Game Pass, not GWG. Do they even add new games to Game Pass each month? I know they do it occasionally, but is it as frequent as that?

Oh my bad, yeah the monthly thing threw me off and I forgot about the game pass thing.

Archived