Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing you're talking about 'Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief'...since there has never been any game titled 'Wolf and Raven' released in the games with gold program. If that's the case, then I am assuming it was only the first part given out because it is only a three part game...unlike Walking Dead, which has 10 chapters (11 if you include the 400 Days DLC). Hence, I'm going to assume that the 'Raven' game considers each of the three parts to be a whole episode...just as Walking Dead considers the first five chapters to be an episode. So, it's literally the exact same thing. The only difference is that Walking Dead has chapters, and Raven does not.

Yes, we already established that it's season one for the Walking Dead. Five episodes...first whole season.

'Wolf Among Us' was never a free game via 'games with gold'...so that was probably a separate promotion that the developer themselves did where they gave you the first part free with no incentive of their own...other than to get you interested in the series. So you really have no right to complain about that. If it wasn't a GWG deal, then it was just Telltale Games giving you a free game, and has no estimated retail value that it needs to amount to.

There have been separate promotions for the other Telltale titles. Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead (Season 1 and 2) have all had a free episode available. Believe episode 1 from Tales from the Borderlands is free across all platforms currently. I like when that happens because getting a chance to play some of the titles I was on the fence about helps my decision to either buy the whole season or not.

Beat Walking Dead Season 1 last night, I'm still very sad.

I really wish I could go back in time and not have the ending spoiled on me. Ended up never finishing season 1 due to it. Though I should acquire the game again at some point to actually do it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived