Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

I don't think a video has been uploaded yet, but November games are:

-Battlefield 1 ($39.99 ERP): Available November 1 to 30 on Xbox One

-Race the Sun ($9.99 ERP): Available November 16 to December 15 on Xbox One

-Assassins Creed ($19.99 ERP): Available November 1 to 15 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

-Dantes Inferno ($14.99 ERP): Available November 16 to 30 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/10/30/games-with-gold-november-2018/

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels like they've given away the same Assassins Creed games over and over and over again. I think I have two already, but coupled with the ones I've missed and the actual physical copies that my brother has in his collection and I feel like we own two of every version in my house. I almost don't see the point of buying any new AC games when they will inevitably be given out for free two or three times down the road.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since this maybe called Xbox Gold/Playstation Plus I'll add that Hitman Season 1, For Honor, Gunhouse, and Rogue Aces are free for Playstation Plus this month. Hitman is pointless to me since I have the disk(steel book too), and able to play Season 1 "Remastered" in Hitman 2.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd cop Revengeance if I still had gold. It was an interesting demo but not something I wanted to commit to. I'd love to hear "Red Sun" in person during a boss fight. That track rocked hard as hell

He's definitely talking nonsense. I haven't played JC4 yet...but you can tell there's plenty of destruction just from the videos.

Skip to around 4:20, and you can see that he is full of crap:

Actually no I'm not so how can you say if you haven't even played it if you know anything about just cause you know in the past games the map of littered with little bases that you can go and destroy which would count a percentage of a takeover map just cause 1 2 and 3 had it just cause 4 doesn't have it and that's what people hate about it

but like usual you're making a judgment without actually knowing for yourself

There's literally a base shown being destroyed in that video.

Yes but he is anywhere like it was and Just Cause 3 2 and 1 what fans came to expect and love this is why this game is so poorly and considered the worst of the series there's no takeover of maps anymore it's pretty much just cause 3 .5 the game does not rely on the destruction of everything like it once did you can't judge the whole game face on one the video you saw why don't you actually play the game and then make a judgment like some of us did and hated it even though we love the series

But just like the teen who suing CNN and Washington Post you saw one video and believe you knew the whole story

Archived