Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest who actually goes silver anyway? I haven't been silver since I got my 360 in 07.

Anyway it's nothing to do with going silver for a bit. It just means you don't get the games if you're not gold. Like its always been. Unless I'm missing something. Not that it concerns me. Like I said, always got gold like I'm sure everyone does.

Let's be honest who actually goes silver anyway? I haven't been silver since I got my 360 in 07.

Anyway it's nothing to do with going silver for a bit. It just means you don't get the games if you're not gold. Like its always been. Unless I'm missing something. Not that it concerns me. Like I said, always got gold like I'm sure everyone does.

You always kept the games on the 360 even if you turned silver, I dont think thats the case now.

I'm currently without Gold because I'm rarely ever online with Live (due to my older 360). Honestly, I do rarely even buy games that feature multiplayer so I never saw a point. So, people who are silver still do exist.

The changes aren't too surprising but still getting better titles on Games with Gold than Plus has been (speaking as someone that uses Plus) lately.

• 2 months later...

Making this an official Games with Gold topic...to keep track of the monthly releases. October's games are in the OP.

Valiant Hearts is really a great game if you haven't already played it. Might be tempted to get the Xbox One version of WD, just to play it again...and to grab some extra achievements.

Yeah...but, you used to be able to keep games you downloaded even if you cancelled gold, didn't you? Now they go away, I guess. Which doesn't matter to me, as I plan on always having gold anyway...but, still.

Damn that kinda sucks. The times I had no Gold, I DLed with my brothers and then played on mine.

Heard Walking Dead was good

It is. You should definitely play it.

Also, I'll def download Valiant Hearts, been wanting to play it.

It's an excellent game. Definitely one of those ones that kinda went under the radar. I bought it back when it was full price, because I knew it looked like something special. And it did not disappoint. Very emotional game tho. Better put your onions away in a safe place.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived