Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

Holy *Censored* WWE XD

I'm interested in that warrier game. That's the franchise that crossed over with Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest and apparently it has Dead or Alive characters in it.

so how does it work? do I get to play these games after the period ends and will they work if my gold runs out but they're still on my Xbox? I haven't downloaded a GWG in so long

Warriors Orochi 3 is really fun, though the hack and slash style isn't for everyone.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah you have them forever as long as you don't delete them from your HD. At least that's how SB360 works, you download them and even if your gold runs out you can still play them. Not sure about XBOne since I don't have one.

It changed for Xbox One. If you run out of Gold, you can no longer play them.

Well then I don't have 10 games for XBO saved on my cloud then...

You can have them saved, but when you try to play them, you probably won't have the license to do so...that's how the modern era of games work. Just having them downloaded doesn't actually mean anything.

Well then I don't have 10 games for XBO saved on my cloud then...

You can have them saved, but when you try to play them, you probably won't have the license to do so...that's how the modern era of games work. Just having them downloaded doesn't actually mean anything.

Right, you'll always have them, but can't play unless you have gold.

• 4 weeks later...

The only one I've played is Mirror's Edge...and I still hate that game to this day. I'll get the other three.

Especially looking forward to Horizon, because I always wanted it but never got it.

Amazing game honestly. Not into the other Forzas, found them boring but Horizon is one of those ones I love going back to. Custom paints on cars is amazing.

Yeah, I always play the main franchise Forza games...and I enjoy them as solid racers...but I always thought the Horizon series looked better. Really not sure why I always end up getting the main ones and not the Horizon ones. I played the Horizon 2 standalone Fast and Furious game when it was free for Xbox One, and I loved that. I had definitely planned on getting H2 at some point, but it's even better to play the first one for free and then get the second one after that.

Yeah, I'm actually interested in the China one. I was gonna buy it a while back on a whim. Glad I didn't.

Have like two of the old 360 games that I never even opened or played. Revelations, and some other one...I think. Those games just got to be too much at a certain point. Black Flag was excellent, because it was different. I'll give this one a go too.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's October:

Really weak month, IMO. Cool to get "I Am Alive", though. I remember that game having serious hype when it was in development...and then it just kind of faded away with no real mention after that. I'd actually forgotten about it entirely. So, it's cool to get it now for free.

Here's October:

Really weak month, IMO. Cool to get "I Am Alive", though. I remember that game having serious hype when it was in development...and then it just kind of faded away with no real mention after that. I'd actually forgotten about it entirely. So, it's cool to get it now for free.

It's okay at first but you described perfectly, it fades quick.

• 1 month later...

Archived