Triumvirate's PS3 CAW's :Goldust added (Aug. 13)

Triumvirate

I'm wondering, Why the server reset the times the Caws being downloaded. It's pointless doing such thing.

The attires are her WWE 2K15 attire, her black attire, her shirt "This is my house!" and her cute fairy rosebud attire.

The Bizarre One is now available in C.C.

Maybe reseting the number of downloads saves up space on the server? They also deleted a bunch of creations two days ago.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. But that's not true at all, my friend. Almost all of my caws are made by someone else and I just tweak them. There are more better Caw makers out there than me.

Well regardless I've enjoyed what you've done.

I also do the same in just taking other people's CAWs and tweaking them by adding different attires.

Thanks. But that's not true at all, my friend. Almost all of my caws are made by someone else and I just tweak them. There are more better Caw makers out there than me.

Well regardless I've enjoyed what you've done.

I also do the same in just taking other people's CAWs and tweaking them by adding different attires.

For me tweaking the face is important to properly align the textures.

I cannot sign in to PSN for a couple of days now. The PSN and WWE 2k14 server is not consistent this days.

I also want to add his other war paints, most especially the one he had in Japan but sadly that is the only war paint I can search on the internet with a good angle.

So I'll be only making his normal attire and this Demon attire.

Rusev's face is already textured though.

Archived