WWE 2K16 Dev Series Randomly Announced - Demon Finn Balor model shown

W00ody

I actually wish they would either get a separate team to work on last gen or just drop the last gen versions. If it's holding back the current gen they can *Censored* off tbh.

They do use two seperate teams. They confirmed this in one of the pre release interviews last year so it's actually not holding back anything.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't laugh too hard, wouldn't want you to choke or anything. Anyway it's pretty safe to assume it since its under the same company. But meh, whatever. Pretty soon you last gen users won't be getting a yearly title so enjoy it while you can I guess.

Im on ps4

Don't laugh too hard, wouldn't want you to choke or anything. Anyway it's pretty safe to assume it since its under the same company. But meh, whatever. Pretty soon you last gen users won't be getting a yearly title so enjoy it while you can I guess.

I appreciate your concern, but you know what they say about those who assume....

I also play on PS4 so last gen yearly title doesn't bother me. I guess you "assumed" I was on ps3/360, huh?

Ok that's enough....back on topic

Was there not some sort of news about a trailer being released today or tomorrow or did I dream that?

I think there was a tweet, but then it was quickly deleted. So maybe there was one originally planned for today, but not anymore.

Was there not some sort of news about a trailer being released today or tomorrow or did I dream that?

I think there was a tweet, but then it was quickly deleted. So maybe there was one originally planned for today, but not anymore.

......and so it begins

Mo-capping moves that aren't even in the game like Cesaro last year

Explain.

Cesaro mocapped a new Neutralizer and it didn't make it in, infact they removed the one from 2K14 and they only had the one from WWE'13.

Archived