UpUpDownDown w/ Austin Creed (Xavier Woods)

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Its hard seeing Woods struggle on GM mode, when its some of the more basic (imo) things that get him haha

Idk who to root for to win, as I like both guys, but it would be nice to see Woods pull off the upset

You should root for Woods because in one of the first episodes he said Breeze always or usually always wins. Plus he playing against the Smackdown Curse and Breeze's pets.

Its hard seeing Woods struggle on GM mode, when its some of the more basic (imo) things that get him haha

Idk who to root for to win, as I like both guys, but it would be nice to see Woods pull off the upset

You should root for Woods because in one of the first episodes he said Breeze always or usually always wins. Plus he playing against the Smackdown Curse and Breeze's pets.

Yeah I recall him saying that Breeze always wins. And Breeze using his pets is a little cheap, but funny haha.

Smackdown curse? Havent heard of that.

Yeah I recall him saying that Breeze always wins. And Breeze using his pets is a little cheap, but funny haha.

It was just a superstition around that time were top guys from smackdown were getting injured at the worse possible times.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/archive/07202007/articles/titlecurse

It was just a superstition around that time were top guys from smackdown were getting injured at the worse possible times.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/archive/07202007/articles/titlecurse

Oh damn. Thats interesting. I cant believe I never noticed that before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shades of Cool

His series with him and Breeze playing GM mode has made me a big fan of the two. Cant wait to see them have success, moreso Breeze as Woods is technically a multi-Tag Team champion

Their GM mode videos are hilarious. :lol: Me personally, I already liked those two. So it just makes me like them even more.

Archived