Unfortunately I'm done

AlsoBrian

Bought the game for the career mode, career mode can't be adjusted even though it's a offline single player mode. Given I'm tired of seeing reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal... And then seeing early, late, early, late,late,late,early early... I've tapped out. The game best me and is now landfill where it belongs. I just don't understand why a company would put out a game with no ability to change settings on a career mode. Not everyone is at the same level of game play, maybe I suck at it but I still want to play the mode? Nope, not unless you enjoy 25 reversals against you per match, and really lets be honest has anyone seen a normal match with so many moves reversed in the first place? Reversal system you won, I just wish I could reverse my decision to buy this game.

I legit haven't played the game in months and I assure I could boot up a game and reverse for like 30 minutes straight without even trying really hard. They dumbed timing down so harshly, I don't get how people still manage to not reversal like 90% of everything.

After you increase to a certain overall, career mode gets so easy it's bad. So it's surprising to hear someone have a hard time with it, unless you're still stuck at like NXT or never upgrade yourself or something. Even my cousin, who hasn't really played these games regularly since SvR06, had no trouble with 2K15.

I will NEVER understand how someone can find the WWE games hard. The biggest thing that causes me to lose interest is that it's way to easy even on the highest difficulties.

I guess that's what you get with difficulty ratings that focus on reversals.

sounds like you need some practice. this game is easy as hell i havent even took 10 defeats since release. my 7 year old son mastered this game he does broadcasts on his universe always winning. the secret of the begining of my career is stick and move and have a good finisher and after every match upgrade.

I bet he put the game on made his character. Went straight to career mode. Got creamed in a match & now cry about how terrible the game is.

Am i off at saying that at all?

definitely, i got so annoyed with the reversals lately that i put the AI reversals right down, and it shows how crap the AI is cos i'm playing legend and you take away their reversals and what have they got? - f*ck all.

the game is actually more enjoyable to me now since i can put them through tables etc without them seeming to "smell" the wood and reverse nearly every time you have them in a wicked spot.

I enjoy the games when I lose.

If the loss came in a great match then yeah, me too. But if I lost after completely dominating the match on legend difficulty, and the only reason I lost was because I got hit with a finisher out of nowhere, the pin meter sucked, or late in the match my opponent reversed every attack I did and won out of nowhere then hell no.

I enjoy the games when I lose.

If the loss came in a great match then yeah, me too. But if I lost after completely dominating the match on legend difficulty, and the only reason I lost was because I got hit with a finisher out of nowhere, the pin meter sucked, or late in the match my opponent reversed every attack I did and won out of nowhere then hell no.

Or they just get lucky and lock on a boston crab late in the match. I really *censored*ing hate the submission system.

definitely, i got so annoyed with the reversals lately that i put the AI reversals right down, and it shows how crap the AI is cos i'm playing legend and you take away their reversals and what have they got? - f*ck all.

the game is actually more enjoyable to me now since i can put them through tables etc without them seeming to "smell" the wood and reverse nearly every time you have them in a wicked spot.

Words can't explain how much that annoys me.

A lot of shit sucks about matches. I don't play matches on Normal or Fast because it doesn't work how I want it to. I thought Fast was supposed to be for squash matches where you quickly win off one finisher, and Normal for Raw midcard matches where you win off one finisher but it takes more time but no, I don't think attributes play enough of a role in matches and I think that's what it comes down to sometimes.

Pin meter sucks, you know when you're about to lose and there's not a damn thing you can do about it and the submissions suck because I'm losing to chinlocks and other rest holds because there's no rest hold system in this game, and if any part of you is red at all you are tapping out no matter if the submission even targets the red body part.

Frankly I'm done too, but for the exact opposite. This is probably the easiest wrestling game ever. Even on legend vs a top tier opponent I end up winning in a minute and a half. Not once has the cpu ever reversed or countered one of my running attacks. It's just too easy man. That's my piece, just thought I'd rant a little.

I will NEVER understand how someone can find the WWE games hard. The biggest thing that causes me to lose interest is that it's way to easy even on the highest difficulties.

Agreed however they do get boring too quickly, people can play FIFA or Madden or NBA for a whole year, and still have fresh experiences we can't its sad

Archived