Unpopular Wrestling Opinions IX

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much of a fan of Sami Zayn as i am, out of the "future main eventers" coming from NXT now he is the one i cannot for the life of me see as a major player. A very solid midcarder/tag team wrestler yes

Henry is the worst in ring out of all 3 of them for sure but he's also the one I don't mind the least. At least he can cut good promos and his quotes in ring are always hilarious.

Also Dats Wat AH DOOOO!!!!

He's got a lot left in the tank.

I don't care for Brock Lesnar, never have. Especially since he returned.

but how would they re-debut the team, though?

Could take a simple route and have both of them realise that they are going nowhere with these strange characters and realise that they were better off as partners.

Id rather something more complicated/creative but i can't think of anything at this moment

You know, maybe Dolph Ziggler isn't as good as people think he is and that shows in his booking. If he's given two world title runs and he does nothing with them, why should he get another shot at being on top of the card?

Idk if Jack Swagger concussing him counts as doing nothing with them.

You know, maybe Dolph Ziggler isn't as good as people think he is and that shows in his booking. If he's given two world title runs and he does nothing with them, why should he get another shot at being on top of the card?

The first run lasted 10 minutes, and he was injured during the entire second one (during which he had two matches, one with Jericho and one with Rio, both of which he lost).

CLEARLY it was his fault.

Sandow betraying Cody Rhodes could have led to such a successful heel run. I just rewatched it and still get legitimately worked up about the turn. If they didn't feed him to Cena we could have had Sandow vs Rhodes for a belt....

That's exactly what should have happened.

That's such a weird thing to say. Let's see:

Wrestling-wise: Objectively flawless, his personal style has mass-appeal. Check.

Charisma: Crowds absolutely love him and have been hot for him even during times he has not been given any good showings. Check

Promos: Yeah, he kinda is meh there, but he's not flat out terrible and as long as people react well to him and his talking, why would that be relevant?

That's like saying "Oh, well, Great Khali is at the top, so he's good. It's just all around illogical. And I'm not even a huge Ziggler fan.

This is the company that has everything heavily scripted now and will throw people in the dog house if they don't do what they say.

In other words Dolph has no chance until Vince is out of there.

Chris Benoit was pretty good on the mic. His ability on the mic was definitely inferior to his dexterity in the ring but I don't see it as being as his weak point or chink in the armor, if you know what I mean. The way people talked about him, I expected him to be terrible on the mic. He did seem awkward occasionally.

Archived