Official Fallout 4 Topic | E3 GAMEPLAY IN FIRST POST

Mustacio

I'll just either *Censored* that DLC off or do it later. Seems old me left myself with no caps, stimpacks and barely any ammo, *Censored* sake old Muur you must've used everything on the final misison

I guess I should be like 10 levels higher cuz even the raiders outside the Vault are too much

Robots seem to be everywhere now

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually read NegativeCreeps' post wrong to begin with...I thought he said that he could hardly see the inspiration. Looking back, he said that he could "hardly wait to see". Just thought he was saying that he had been there and couldn't see much comparison. So I was saying that I thought it was just based on Maine in general. But, yeah...that's my bad.

Cant kill Ahab

I'm clearly under levelled as *Censored* for these DLC

Even going onto very easy isn't helping. I didn't think level 32 was that bad

Shouldn't be that bad. Attack his arms (or legs?). He takes reduced headshot damage. Also try a sneak attack instead of talking to Jezebel. Use grenades and place mines before the fight starts. Etc

Don't get about drugs. Slasher + Med X + Pyscho = Carnage

Cant kill Ahab

I'm clearly under levelled as *Censored* for these DLC

Even going onto very easy isn't helping. I didn't think level 32 was that bad

Shouldn't be that bad. Attack his arms (or legs?). He takes reduced headshot damage. Also try a sneak attack instead of talking to Jezebel. Use grenades and place mines before the fight starts. Etc

Don't get about drugs. Slasher + Med X + Pyscho = Carnage

*Censored* that

Although the headshot thing is useful to know, I do indeed just try to aim at the head for everyone

• 3 weeks later...

Fallout Shelter is coming to Xbox One btw, I thought it was shit but eh. Xbox exclusive (well PC too but eh)

Out on the 7th. Like on phone it will be free to play/pay to win

I also gave up on the DLC for 4, it was clearly designed for level 50

Eh, I got lost in the Children of Atom area and decided I couldn't be arsed after 30 mins of walking round the building trying to find the waypoint, whilst *Censored* that robot and Nuka World got boring as I was just doing generic stuff for the leaders of the gangs

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, so.. Creation Club on PS4 has *censored*ed up people's saves. I keep getting 0 KB pop up messages! *Censored* is this shit?! *censored*ing hours of work put into my latest playthrough gone right down the *censored*ing shitter.

I mean, I have this on XB1 to mess around with, but I prefer the PS4 YouTube APP for live streaming the game.

Has anyone seen the trailers for Fallout Miami it's a fan-made mod and it looks amazing like a real Fallout game but fan made

Is it downloadable on F4 on consoles? Or is it a mod for one of the older games?

Its a TC mod for Fallout 4. I don't know about consoles. It can't be on PS4 due to external assets, but they might put it on Xbox One if if uses the same executable as FO4.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived