Glitches

hatchetman665

During their time playing has anyone encountered any glitches or had any problems with the game freezing or changing features that you created. For example: I created multiple attires for Goldust including his Wrestlemania XXX attire, one based on his character of Seven in WCW and Black Reign in TNA. The latter two, Seven and Black Reign glitch where the face paint used in the entrance is his default gold in the same style of what was edited and reverts to the custom during the match. This also happens with my John Cena as any attire that was created for him in my game results in his hat glitching to see through to scalp and the design changing to red and white stripped. I have also encountered a freezing/crashing or "death" of the game in which upon using a Goldberg that I made by formula found on Youtube, the game freezes to a black screen where nothing responds. The disk can be removed from the tray and closed and nothing will change, resulting in having to reset the entire consul to replay the game. I tried contacting 2KSports and never received an answer. Has anyone else had anything like these events happen to them and is there a possible way to fix the game as I have already replaced the first disk as it was scratched right out of the package right after opening it the first time.

Archived