E3 2015!

Senex Beast

E3 is just a few weeks away and it's looking great already!

mBkNy55.jpg

The Players:

Microsoft

Halo 5:Guardians is confirmed and a new Crackdown,Fable Legends,Forza 4,Gears of War 4,Rise of the Tomb Raider are all possible to show up and MS has promised to reveal a lot of new IP games. There are many rumors of a Gears Collection being announced and among other things a new controller is coming in June then of course Windows 10 on Xbox One soon.

Nintendo

Nintendo is doing another live stream like last year instead of a traditional press conference. They're only going to show games releasing this year,Star Fox is the biggest confirmed game so far.

Sony

The Playstation 4 doesn't have much confirmed for the rest of the year but that of course can change here. Uncharted 4 showing in a big way is very likely.

The Third Parties

EA

EA will have their usual sports games,however they'll also have some other stuff such as Mass Effect 4,Mirror's Edge 2 and Star Wars Battlefront. They may show some teases for the two other Star Wars games they're working on.

Ubisoft

Assassin's Creed Syndicate,Rainbow Six:Siege and The Division are of course very likely to appear.

The New Challengers

Square Enix

After many years since Square Enix last held an E3 press conference,They're back this year with possibly a lot to show,such as Deux Ex:Mankind Devided and Just Cause 3. Final Fantasy 15 is rumored.

Bethesda

For the first time ever,Bethesda will have a press conference. Full reveal of Doom 4 is confirmed and Fallout 4 is heavily rumored.

Schedule

Bethesda - June 14, 7 PM PT

Microsoft - June 15, 9:30 AM PT

EA - June 15, 1 PM PT

Ubisoft - June 15, 3 PM PT

Sony - June 15, 6 PM PT

Nintendo - June 16, 9 AM PT

Square Enix - June 16, 10 AM PT

PC Gamer - June 16, 5 PM PT

A List Of Confirmed And Likely To Appear Games

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2015

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can already envision how Bethesda's conference is going to go. Gonna spend a good deal of time touting The Elder Scrolls Online and its release to console. Talk about their history in the gaming industry. Perhaps reveal details of their next gen game enigine and no new Fallout announcement and then ensuing riots.

Here's hoping for some Gears of War stuff.

Oh yes. GoW remastered is most certainly going to be shown, but I'm really hoping for a GoW4 teaser/announcement of some sort.

I know they'd be the GoW remaster but hopefully GoW4 is also announced with it.

It's always fun to see the revealed games on live coverage streams that show game demos and trailers but the ones I'm personally looking most forward to are..

Star Wars Battlefront

Mass Effect 4

Halo 5

Doom 4

Madden NFL 16

Just Cause 3

Rainbow Six:Siege

Mad Max

Hopefully Gears of War 4 and WWE2K16 appear in big ways

I want...

• Gameplay for Battlefront.
  • Maybe a story trailer for Uncharted 4 so we can get a look at some more characters (fingers crossed for Chloe's sexy ass).
  • More of No Man's Sky.
  • A new Crash Bandicoot (only if from Naughty Dog).
  • InFamous 4 teaser.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Halo 5, Gears of War, Final Fantasy 15, Mirror's Edge 2, Battlefront, The Divison, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, Other Star Wars games are the games on that IGN list I'm very interested in. I'll look out for Pro Evo too, think I'm done with Fifa now, too much EA bullshit for me.

I'd love a new Banjo game, or just more platformers, they're fun, not everything needs to be a serious game.

Summer of Arcade as well, that usually wins the Xbox press con, that might be because it comes after 20/30mins of look what you can do on Kinect if you somehow have a big enough room to use it, and actually brought the thing.

And I'm interested in Persona 5 assuming it's getting a Vita release at a later date like the first 4, and other Vita releases, less rapey games please.

Looking forward to E3 this year though after a disappointing year last year I think everyone needs a good conference this year.

On another note, my highlight of last years E3 was Sony Defence Force coming out in their drones when they thought KH3 was a PS4 exclusive. I'm not even a fanboy, but it was hilarious looking at the scenes on Twitter.

I'm looking forward to:

-Fallout 4.

-Kingdom Hearts 3.

-Possible Red Dead Sequel (been 5 years).

-Possible Bioshock Sequel.

-Any news about Xbox updates.

-Any news about PS4/Wii U price cuts.

-Any news about Lego games.

-Any news about Pokemon.

-Any news about WWE games.

-Other surprises

Looking forward to:

- The Division (hopefully a release date)

- Rainbow Six: Seige

- Uncharted 4

- WWE 2K16 (hopefully)

- Madden 16 (hopefully)

- Halo 5/Geara of War (don't have an X1, but may pick one up just for this and Gears of War)

- inFamous 4 (would be static for this. I've always loved the series.)

Archived