Creating "Self" CAWs

CJay the Bear

I've noticed despite the insane amount of amazing wrestler and non-wrestler CAWs, but I've never seen any personal or self stylized CAWs. I don't know if that's a "bad" idea or not, it just popped in my head. Though, as I'm typing this, it has come to mind that this game makes it easier to make male CAWs while attempting to make female CAWs is a bit more difficult and sometimes disturbing.

Either way, I thought I'd get it out of my system with hopes that I'm not the only person who has thought of doing it or even done it already. -Peace-

Some of the first creations I made for this game were of 3 of my personal friends who I would play this game with routinely. Great times. I never made myself though, I had one friend try to make me but it was very default lol. I also had someone email me pics of himself and his friend and gave me microsoft points to make them.

When I was starting this post, I was thinking about, if people would actually get into creating themselves as CAWs, how many would actually creating REALLY off versions of themselves. I don't want to insult anybody, but to me, it would be somewhat funny to see what people think what they might look like in the All-Stars universe.

HA HA HA HA... dude.. i have been thinking of what to create. I have a list of 100 caws but none interest me. I was trying to do Ghandi.... bored the heck out of me. Wasn't even fun. LOL Then i created some monster and i was all into it. LOL

how are you doing? Should we work on some project together? I am sure we can come up with a game? I know we got Mike Tyson's punch out done, Mario Brothers... what else is out there? I've done the X-men group already. ... hmmmm let me know and we can get some things going again. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived