WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reigns one graphically is pretty cool. I guess we're going to drill "My Yard" into the ground then, WWE.

^ Don't get the point of comments like these tbh.

The point of a wrestler using a catchphrase is to put it on shirts/or make profit on it through other means. So they shouldn't do that?

doesnt make the catch phase in question any less cringe

Yeah but that's not what I'm talking about

The point of a wrestler using a catchphrase is to put it on shirts/or make profit on it through other means. So they shouldn't do that?

I agree with you respect the beard. They literally do it for everyone... Feel The Glow for Naomi, Drink It In Man for Jericho, etc. literally every wrestler with a catchphrase.

I agree with you respect the beard. They literally do it for everyone... Feel The Glow for Naomi, Drink It In Man for Jericho, etc. literally every wrestler with a catchphrase.

I understand that, but then they should be looking to other stuff to feature as well. Of course catchphrases should be merchandised, but I think creatively they just find one and ride it into the ground, instead of trying to evolve. Take Austin - the 3:16 went from being the main feature, to merely an accent piece. You had, 3:16, Rattlesnake, Venom, 101 percent proof, DTA, Stone Cold University, What? etc. I don't think they develop those secondary ideas any more.

Archived