Supergirl

• 2 weeks later...

Looks terrible.

I will not be watching.

Basically this. Even the casting is awful. I think they wanted to make Supergirl look like an ordinary woman...or some shit like that, to inspire women who don't look like models...yadda, yadda, yadda...

But she doesn't look like a superhero...which is a big problem.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well now we'll probably see more crossovers, at the very least. And yeah, I also haven't watched really any of this season, even though I've been meaning to every since Martian Manhunter came into the picture.

That's pretty much exactly the reason I'll likely watch it one day too!

I only watched the first 3 episodes of this, twice actually. But I've been meaning to finish the season. My friend said the show gets better, but I stopped watching to go through Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter.

• 5 months later...

So the first episode of s2 was weirdly really good, I really quite liked the new Superman in all honesty, such a breath of fresh air for that show. It was still a tad "teen girl'y" with scenes of Kara trying to find a dress n shit... but the Superman / Manhunter stuff was real cool.

Kinda wish it was a Superman show featuring Supergirl and not the other way around, but oh well.

Oh and I still hate Flockhart, what a terrible actor.

• 3 months later...

Yeah dude, that Superman was fantastic wtf? Which is so weird for a character to come in 1 season late and STILL feel like a leader to an already established lead. Crazy. I don't mind s2 too much, but its got way too much "teen drama" in it lately. And Melissa Benoist has really came into the character, and seems a lot more natural now. I can't say I'm a huge Supergirl fan, but the show has made me appreciate it a lot more than I ever did.

(Still can't read the comics tho as Cyborg Superman being her dad these days is... odd)

Archived