#21 crazyjk4

crazyjk4

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:36 PM

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no more showcases please

I'm fine with it cause it gives it some wrestlers we wouldn't normally get in the game, like with this we'll get AE Undertaker and Kane along with Mankind, and Dude Love probably.

But didn't Mick Foley said he had issues with money and his likeness in game so wouldn't that mean He along with his other personalities wont be in?

He signed a new legends contract so they can put him in without having to sign him or ask him.

Did he? I wasn't aware of that that's cool.

#22 JLJM

JLJM

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

Aside from the potential legends that could come with this (Jake Roberts, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels (retro), etc) there is really no value in this. Aside from a handful of matches (e.g. vs. Bret Hart at WM13) I've always found Austin boring unless he's on the mic.

#23 grzmow.

grzmow.

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Griezmeau
  • Twitter: FKNMSRA

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:41 PM

Mudhole stomps without the damn birds? Please.

#24 BabyBoyDom

BabyBoyDom

Jobber

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • SEN (PS3): N/A
  • Steam ID: N/A
  • Twitter: N/A

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:10 PM

Surprised but happy that last gen consoles will get 2k16 cos i won't have a current gen console anytime soon.

#25 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,588 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

I don't mine showcases, but i don't want to keep doing the same rivalries over and over. give us some lesser known rivalries that'll give us superstars who normally wouldn't make the cut.

#26 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,235 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:37 PM

I don't mine showcases, but i don't want to keep doing the same rivalries over and over. give us some lesser known rivalries that'll give us superstars who normally wouldn't make the cut.

This. But yeah, Vince as usual, get's final say on who's in/out of the game. 

#27 AlterNation

AlterNation

The Man

• Members
  • 13,092 posts
  • Twitter: @MrAlterNation

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:41 PM

Can we have an Edge Showcase to go with this? Pretty pleeeeease?

#28 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,445 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:45 PM

Can we have an Edge Showcase to go with this? Pretty pleeeeease?

Only if it's an Edge & Christian one. I want those Damn Dudleyz.

#29 jakeisbest2149

jakeisbest2149

Jobber

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:51 PM

Didnt we already kinda have this in WWE 13?

3 words... 1-Count-Glitch or NO 2 COUNTS!

plus we never got Taker vs bossman which i hope they can find a way to slide in.

and to Lyriqs. I'd rather have relive modes then to sift through something dealing with the current roster. The Current product made me stop watching. so did the Lesnar breaking taker's streak thing. To be honest i haven't fully watched WWE since the raw after Mania 30.

in a way i'm kinda glad cause ever since the WWE13 glitches i've wanted another WWE13-ish game. hell i was even all for a re-release before mick foley and co got pissed at thq for underpayment.  In a way i kinda hope that that's the reason why wwe13's dlc etc is unbuyable and the game is unpinnable now because they plan on sort of releasing some of the dlc from 13 on 16. I know people are going to hate this, i know people are gonna be upset about the AE being shoved down their throats (i hope i'm wrong and they don't do that constantly leading up to release like they did in 2012)  But this also gives me hope for a proper SCM Stunner Rock Bottom and hopefully a KO Mandible claw (if they were able to get Mankind/Dude/Cactus in)

#30 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,445 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:54 PM

plus we never got Taker vs bossman which i hope they can find a way to slide in.

and to Lyriqs. I'd rather have relive modes then to sift through something dealing with the current roster. The Current product made me stop watching. so did the Lesnar breaking taker's streak thing. To be honest i haven't fully watched WWE since the raw after Mania 30.
At least watch NXT. They get almost everything right that RAW gets wrong. As for your point about reliving? There's no reason we can't have branching storylines. For example, Austin/Rock at Mania XV. We should be able to have the storyline continue even if Rocky won, and it should continue as it did in real life if Austin won.

#31 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

I expected 2K Showcase to return and be expanded upon,so this is cool to me. AE Kane,Rock,Undertaker and others is always great but hopefully they finally do a great WM 14 HBK,AE HHH and AE Vince!

#32 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,793 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

so basicly the whole stone cold vs vince mode

#33 jakeisbest2149

jakeisbest2149

Jobber

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:33 PM

At least watch NXT. They get almost everything right that RAW gets wrong. As for your point about reliving? There's no reason we can't have branching storylines. For example, Austin/Rock at Mania XV. We should be able to have the storyline continue even if Rocky won, and it should continue as it did in real life if Austin won.

as far as nxt goes the only people that really excite me is neville, zayn and breeze. i'm old school i guess that's why

#34 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 22,069 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

God Dammit, so lame.

How is it lame? I guess because it's another AE focused showcase, but it's Stone Cold, the GOAT.

#35 jakeisbest2149

jakeisbest2149

Jobber

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:51 AM

God Dammit, so lame.

How is it lame? I guess because it's another AE focused showcase, but it's Stone Cold, the GOAT.

because all people like him want is a current roster and that's it. i bet if they gave those current roster addicts a showcase that would shut up their holla. lol anyway i think it's great. aside from the obvious no 2 counts and the OMG Obsession in WWE13 i loved that game. Definitely played that and 2k14 way more than i have with 2k15 lol

#36 dabxitalian

dabxitalian

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:05 AM

Marc mero with sable?

#37 jakeisbest2149

jakeisbest2149

Jobber

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:16 AM

Marc mero with sable?

yeah good luck with that one lol

#38 NostalgiaGod

NostalgiaGod

Upstanding Citizen

• Banned
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:27 AM

Boring.

God Dammit, so lame.

because all people like him want is a current roster and that's it. i bet if they gave those current roster addicts a showcase that would shut up their holla. lol anyway i think it's great. aside from the obvious no 2 counts and the OMG Obsession in WWE13 i loved that game. Definitely played that and 2k14 way more than i have with 2k15 lol
He's not the GOAT, but ok.

#39 JasonGryphon

JasonGryphon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 737 posts
  • SEN (PS3): darkdefender85
  • Twitter: JasonGryphon

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:36 AM

The same recycled matches OVER and OVER again.

#40 WH!!

WH!!

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:06 AM

The same recycled matches OVER and OVER again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; for a big percentage of players, legends are what predominately sells the games the most. There is still a fair share who couldn't care less if NXT superstars/divas are in the game as opposed to getting more nostalgia modes.

Anyway from the look of things, 2K16 sounds as its going to be pretty much be a repeat of WWE '13's theme being the attitude era. If anything a Ruthless Agression themed game is well overdue honestly.

Edited by Waahoo!!, 23 May 2015 - 04:13 AM.