2k16 will have Stone Cold Showcase

nystyle

I don't mine showcases, but i don't want to keep doing the same rivalries over and over. give us some lesser known rivalries that'll give us superstars who normally wouldn't make the cut.

This. But yeah, Vince as usual, get's final say on who's in/out of the game.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt we already kinda have this in WWE 13?

3 words... 1-Count-Glitch or NO 2 COUNTS!

plus we never got Taker vs bossman which i hope they can find a way to slide in.

and to Lyriqs. I'd rather have relive modes then to sift through something dealing with the current roster. The Current product made me stop watching. so did the Lesnar breaking taker's streak thing. To be honest i haven't fully watched WWE since the raw after Mania 30.

I don't mine showcases, but i don't want to keep doing the same rivalries over and over. give us some lesser known rivalries that'll give us superstars who normally wouldn't make the cut.

in a way i'm kinda glad cause ever since the WWE13 glitches i've wanted another WWE13-ish game. hell i was even all for a re-release before mick foley and co got pissed at thq for underpayment. In a way i kinda hope that that's the reason why wwe13's dlc etc is unbuyable and the game is unpinnable now because they plan on sort of releasing some of the dlc from 13 on 16. I know people are going to hate this, i know people are gonna be upset about the AE being shoved down their throats (i hope i'm wrong and they don't do that constantly leading up to release like they did in 2012) But this also gives me hope for a proper SCM Stunner Rock Bottom and hopefully a KO Mandible claw (if they were able to get Mankind/Dude/Cactus in)

plus we never got Taker vs bossman which i hope they can find a way to slide in.

and to Lyriqs. I'd rather have relive modes then to sift through something dealing with the current roster. The Current product made me stop watching. so did the Lesnar breaking taker's streak thing. To be honest i haven't fully watched WWE since the raw after Mania 30.

At least watch NXT. They get almost everything right that RAW gets wrong. As for your point about reliving? There's no reason we can't have branching storylines. For example, Austin/Rock at Mania XV. We should be able to have the storyline continue even if Rocky won, and it should continue as it did in real life if Austin won.

At least watch NXT. They get almost everything right that RAW gets wrong. As for your point about reliving? There's no reason we can't have branching storylines. For example, Austin/Rock at Mania XV. We should be able to have the storyline continue even if Rocky won, and it should continue as it did in real life if Austin won.

as far as nxt goes the only people that really excite me is neville, zayn and breeze. i'm old school i guess that's why

God Dammit, so lame.

How is it lame? I guess because it's another AE focused showcase, but it's Stone Cold, the GOAT.

because all people like him want is a current roster and that's it. i bet if they gave those current roster addicts a showcase that would shut up their holla. lol anyway i think it's great. aside from the obvious no 2 counts and the OMG Obsession in WWE13 i loved that game. Definitely played that and 2k14 way more than i have with 2k15 lol

Boring.

God Dammit, so lame.

How is it lame? I guess because it's another AE focused showcase, but it's Stone Cold, the GOAT.

because all people like him want is a current roster and that's it. i bet if they gave those current roster addicts a showcase that would shut up their holla. lol anyway i think it's great. aside from the obvious no 2 counts and the OMG Obsession in WWE13 i loved that game. Definitely played that and 2k14 way more than i have with 2k15 lol

He's not the GOAT, but ok.

The same recycled matches OVER and OVER again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; for a big percentage of players, legends are what predominately sells the games the most. There is still a fair share who couldn't care less if NXT superstars/divas are in the game as opposed to getting more nostalgia modes.

Anyway from the look of things, 2K16 sounds as its going to be pretty much be a repeat of WWE '13's theme being the attitude era. If anything a Ruthless Agression themed game is well overdue honestly.

The same recycled matches OVER and OVER again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; for a big percentage of players, legends are what predominately sells the games the most. There is still a fair share who couldn't care less if NXT superstars/divas are in the game as opposed to getting more nostalgia modes.

Anyway from the look of things, 2K16 sounds as its going to be pretty much a repeat of WWE '13's theme being the attitude era. If anything a Ruthless Agression themed game is well overdue honestly.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

this guy gets it

and yes i'd love a RA themed game as i do that every year (well except for 2k15. hard to do that without custom themes and ya know more than 25 effing slots lol)

Austin vs HBK or Rock again is most likely but perhaps it will actually be Austin vs Undertaker and the Ministry of Darkness or vs Paul Wright/Big Show. I don't really care about the feuds anymore though and am just interested in what characters they unlock

if that's the case then god damnit give me TEST!

I'm all for more Showcase Modes. The original stories are garbage. Plus, these have some great unlockables.

Honestly, Universe Mode is for playing with the current roster.

Just the fact that they're doing a Showcase featuring Austin says they'll have some great unlockables.

It basically confirms Bret Hart, Original Masked Kane, Ministry Undertaker, and a Corperate Rock. Mic Foley could be in, too but I believe Dude Love had the most interaction with him.

Honestly, I'd like to see a Daniel Bryan showcase from Summerslam '13-Wrestlemania XXX. I'm not a Bryan fan at all, but it would mean some alternates for him and would keep the Shield (Gauntlet match on Raw), Wyatt Family (TLC '13) and Evolution (Wrestlemania) in the game. I fear 2K might get trigger happy and remove entrances if they don't add it.

I'm all for more Showcase Modes. The original stories are garbage. Plus, these have some great unlockables.

Honestly, Universe Mode is for playing with the current roster.

Just the fact that they're doing a Showcase featuring Austin says they'll have some great unlockables.

It basically confirms Bret Hart, Original Masked Kane, Ministry Undertaker, and a Corperate Rock. Mic Foley could be in, too but I believe Dude Love had the most interaction with him.

Honestly, I'd like to see a Daniel Bryan showcase from Summerslam '13-Wrestlemania XXX. I'm not a Bryan fan at all, but it would mean some alternates for him and would keep the Shield (Gauntlet match on Raw), Wyatt Family (TLC '13) and Evolution (Wrestlemania) in the game. I fear 2K might get trigger happy and remove entrances if they don't add it.

dont forget a full dx ;) mankind is a must see maybee same to big bossman and ken shamrock :)

Oh Jesus Christ I'm sick of the same old Legends. I'm sick of playing through the same old historical matches. What matches are going to be in this SCSA mode that we didn't play in his WWE 13 Attitude Era Mode chapter? Or in SVR2008's Hall Of Fame Mode where he had to beat Bret, or whatever that match was. It's been done... to death!

i'm always up for an attitude era roster, WWE '13 had my favourite roster with people like Ken Shamrock, Val Venis and Rikishi and Too Cool. I especially want Rikishi in the game since it's pretty much impossible to get an accurate Rikishi on CC.

Some people here think that the Stone Cold Showcase will start during the early years of his WWE career, Lawler said its a Stone Cold Steve Austin Attitude Era mode, so my guess is that the first match we'll get to play will be against HBK at WM 14, in which JR says & I quote "The Austin Era has begun". Plus I think this mode will finish at WM 17 against The Rock, which at the time was the end of the Attitude Era, so we'll definitely get to experience Austin rivalry with DX, Dude Love/Mankind, Kane, Undertaker, Vince McMahon, The Corporation, The Rock, The Corporate Ministry, Triple H & hell even Rikishi.

Some people here think that the Stone Cold Showcase will start during the early years of his WWE career, Lawler said its a Stone Cold Steve Austin Attitude Era mode, so my guess is that the first match we'll get to play will be against HBK at WM 14, in which JR says & I quote "The Austin Era has begun". Plus I think this mode will finish at WM 17 against The Rock

would be good if it carried on going with Austin as the leader of the Alliance, but that's wishful thinking lol

Archived