Warning! New Challengers Approaching!

xirtamehtsitahw

By taking some creative shortcuts (and pulling a bunch of strings), I found ways to create nearly perfect renditions of Breloom and Lucario! Why create Pokemon, you ask?

Because I can. 'Nuff said. ;)

Breloom's signature move is the Thunder Punch (Boxing Hook 03), and his finisher is the Seed Bomb (hacked created finisher-- "Poison Fog", followed by chokeslam STO into Khali Bomb drop)

Lucario's signature move is the Force Palm (High Impact Uppercut) and his finisher is the Rock Smash (hacked created finisher: tiger bomb lift into forward leap piledriver).

Let's just say I have WAY too much time on my hands (and Pokemon on the brain...heh heh).

:spas:

Crazy update: I've added "Shiny" variations of the above two Pokemon to RAW (moved Breloom to SmackDown!). Shiny Breloom takes on an autumn color scheme (red replaces the original green, while yellow replaces the spots where the original Breloom was red or a darker green--claws and head and tail spores); Shiny Lucario simply inverts the original's color scheme (cream replaces blue, and vice-versa). The Shiny Pokemon retain the originals' movesets, including their hacked finishers. Beware, WWE roster...the Pokemonslaught has begun! BWA HA HA!

Archived