Random Superstar Title Tournaments

Coach_PC

I wanted to do something different with 2k15 so I held random superstar title tournaments. What are these you ask? Well these are Gold Rush Tournaments where the superstars are chosen at random. I chose 8 singles titles and 3 tag team titles that I really love in this game and held random superstar tournaments to crown the first champions. There are a few rules however.....first....a superstar cannot be chosen to participate more than twice. Second...superstars chosen are random but I judge it kinda on whether they would realistically compete for the title on tv....for example........Tyson Kidd wouldn't be competing for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship so he wouldn't be in that tournament. Make sense? And third.....superstars in the final of a tournament cannot participate in another tournament until all tournaments are concluded. For example...if Sting and Hogan are in the WWE Championship final they cannot participate in another tournament until all tournaments are concluded AND champions can only hold 1 belt at a given time.

Well now you probably are asking.....what happens after all tournaments are concluded? After tournaments are finished and all champions are crowded, the loser of the tournament's finals will be given a guaranteed rematch and all titles will be defended at a pre-determined PPV arena. After the rematches, #1 contenderships for every title will be determined via a variety of matches and that #1 contender will take on the champion at the next PPV arena. This process will continue until the champion loses...when the former champion loses he will be given a guaranteed rematch. If he loses once again the #1 contendership process will start again. Once superstars have been champion they cannot compete for that title again until they participate in another tournament.

Does any of this make sense? I kinda just threw it together and I'm gonna kinda wing it as I go :) Anyway....below are the results of the inaugural tournaments. All matches are A.I. vs. A.I. I didn't post all participants...just the finals of each tournament. Hope you enjoy and hope it makes sense and let me know what you think.

*If it's a retro superstar I will note it in parentheses*

Hardcore Championship Final

Tyson Kidd vs. Jack Swagger

Winner and 1st Hardcore Champion: Jack Swagger

WWE European Championship Final

William Regal vs. Sheamus

Winner and 1st European Champion: Sheamus

United States Championship Final

Alberto Del Rio('11) vs. The Rock

Winner and 1st United States Champion: Alberto Del Rio

Intercontinental Championship '98-'11 Final

Randy Orton('04) vs. Kane('11)

Winner and 1st Intercontinental Champion: Randy Orton

WWE Championship '88-'98 Final

John Cena vs. Roman Reigns

Winner and 1st WWE '88-'98 Champion: Roman Reigns

WWE Championship '98-'02 Final

Mark Henry(H.O.P.) vs. Sting('99)

Winner and 1st WWE '98-'02 Champion: Mark Henry

WWE Championship Final

Big Show vs. Hulk Hogan

Winner and 1st WWE Champion: Hulk Hogan

World Heavyweight Championship Final

Kevin Nash vs. CM Punk('11-'12)

Winner and 1st WHC: Kevin Nash

Tag Team Tournaments are coming soon...........

Here are the finals for the Random Tag Team Tournaments. Partners were chosen at random as well as matches.

World Tag Team Championship '02-'10

Fandango and Titus O'Neil vs. Bam Bam Bigelow and Brock Lesnar

Winners and 1st World Tag Team Champions: Bigelow and Lesnar

WWE Tag Team Championship '02-'10

Shawn Michaels and Daniel Bryan vs. The Rock and Ryback

Winners and first WWE Tag Team Champions: HBK and Daniel Bryan

WWE Tag Team Championship

Neville and Sting '91 vs. Sami Zayn and Chris Jericho '02

Winners and first WWE Tag Team Champions: Sami Zayn and Chris Jericho '02

Archived