ARK: Survival Evolved

Looks interesting. I think dinosaurs are a relatively untapped genre for video games. So, it's nice to see someone try something fresh. That said...I really hate when FP games show the hands of the person when running. Really bugs out my *censored*ing eyes.

It does look good but I think I'd struggle killing the dinosaurs. Not so much in self defence, but it looks like there's a lot of hunting for sport. I don't really have that problem in Far Cry. I don't know, maybe it's because dinosaurs are extinct and having them in that world is a gift not to be wasted.

It does look good but I think I'd struggle killing the dinosaurs. Not so much in self defence, but it looks like there's a lot of hunting for sport. I don't really have that problem in Far Cry. I don't know, maybe it's because dinosaurs are extinct and having them in that world is a gift not to be wasted.

This is the exact same thing I thought when I watched the video too. That being said though, with a big enough map this kind of game looks like it could be a joy to play and explore. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

This looks like the game I've been waiting for, for years. I've hoped they'd go with a dinosaur far cry for a while but this looks awesome. Im legit more hyped for this than anything else aside from Arkham knight.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump here for the new extension

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/new-ark-survival-evolved-extinction-expansion-is-l/1100-6463075/

The cryopod sound really cool, it's like a Pokeball lol

Also WOO! I GET IT FREE Since I bought the complete edition early this year I guess it gave it to me

Archived