Animated Justice League and DC Animation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Just watched The Killing Joke, so good.

as long as you skip the first 30 minutes

You already have it? I just ordered mine from Best Buy, but it says it's a pre order

What's wrong with the first 30 minutes?

They added a prolog so Batgirl is in it a little more, It was to help with the complaints, about how they used her character (sexism). Unfortunately it backfires and comes off even more sexiest, and it just feels like to 2 different people wrote instead of just fitting in

Just watched The Killing Joke, so good.

as long as you skip the first 30 minutes

You already have it? I just ordered mine from Best Buy, but it says it's a pre order

not uncommon when I pre order from best buy I almost always get it the Saturday before release date

The sexism complaints are so ******* stupid.

Yup. There's been male rape in comics before, but I don't hear people up in arms about that. And Jesus Christ, the book is from 198...8? And its made up characters too! No one was actually abused, and hell Jim gets tortured too. But he's a white male so that's fine cus being a white hetrosexual male in 2016 is worse than Hitler these days.

At about 20 minutes now. I don't see anything wrong with the start of the film.

It's like any other movie that establishes characters, story, and setting before gaining momentum.

It's just neckbeards bitching about the source material being altered.

Just finished watching Killing Joke. Having never read the comic, I really enjoyed it. One question though: How did this movie get an R rating but Dark Knight Returns was PG-13? Not really a complaint, but it's just puzzling. I thought Abner's death scene alone would have justified that movie getting an R rating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just finished watching Killing Joke. Having never read the comic, I really enjoyed it. One question though: How did this movie get an R rating but Dark Knight Returns was PG-13? Not really a complaint, but it's just puzzling. I thought Abner's death scene alone would have justified that movie getting an R rating

probably the fact that it was suggested that Barbra Gordan was raped after being shot

I can;t wait for Young Justice I hope it gets put on netflix

• 1 year later...

Archived