Call of Duty Series

Lunchbox

The thing with multiplayer only is that once the new COD game comes out after this one, and you know it will, a lot of players will move on to that one and will probably forget about the older one and it will be hard to find anyone to play with online so without single player you might just be stuck, unless there's bots of course.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

The problem im having is i play hardcore all the time so im not use to having to really lay a round into people to kill them.

Well Warzone is a bit more of bullet sponges than even normal. 

Also got 3rd this time. 

84458e3f-00e8-4148-901b-0b18c7261e28.thumb.PNG.49224f7dd2b2ff920e6fcbf55796db4b.PNG

Ok WarZone is pretty fun, I've only played for a few hours at my friend's house because my internet sucks(atm hopefully the new internet company I just ordered from does the trick) the Gulag is pretty fun to be revived. BUT anytime it gives me the shotgun, well my teammates have to buy me back because I'm ass with that shotgun in that shower. Furthest we made it was 3rd. I hope they add Solos and Duos soon. And I will buy the battle pass if my Internet works next week so ?

Hopefully my internet situation changes tomorrow so I can sink my life into WarZone. One thing I want that I've been watching is Thermal Scopes, mostly on Snipers. My load out is trash because I didnt play the base game, yet. Been watching NoahJ456 play the game, geez hes good at sniping. 

Good news, bad news. Good news is I'm able to freaking play without LAG! Bad news is downloading sucks. Still trying to get this situated. So I bought the battle pass for WarZone 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey to those who dont own Modern Warfare yet, all weekend 3-6 Multiplayer is free for everyone!

Im glad now I can play Multiplayer with my bestfriend, SuperStore here we come to Snipe. Still my favorite map, its the best to level up my Sniper, really trying to get Thermal on it. ALSO! Free Gift from the store today gave me 10 FREE TIERS! I got 2 Blueprints and an Operator. I definitely wont get to level 100 because I'm like around 30

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Call of Duty Zombies Community received a box they couldn't open until today, they received a projector and slides for an Easter Egg for the next game. They had to go to Black Ops 4 and play Shipment to find the EE. Idk how these guys do it

This is what they ended up with today 

https://pawntakespawn.com/tv

And this is not all, they said its only step one, we have to wait until Friday to find out

• 2 weeks later...

The COD Zombies Community DID IT After 10 days of work, they finally discovered the trailer 

World wide reveal August 26th

Well they took it down and made the video shorter..well we shall see Wednesday. AND Its confirmed we will get gameplay 

Archived