Call of Duty Series

Lunchbox

I hated AW's multiplayer, it was too fast paced. But I can tell you now that this game feels nothing like AW

Same. I absolutely hated AW. Worst CoD game I've ever played. This is nothing like it. It has some similarities (the Exo suit mainly), but even those are changed enough to be tolerable, and even fun.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Idk I think BO3 may actually be my favorite since MW2

Same here, though, the first Black Ops is pretty damn close. I bought BO3 on a whim, and I'm very surprised by how much I've enjoyed it. I'd forgotten what it feels like to actually enjoy a CoD game.

Still, I'm hoping that they revert back to a more traditional style, 'cause I'm definitely over the futuristic trend. I'd love to see something akin to WaW - a grittier, bare-bones style of gameplay.

Yeah I could feel that. Maybe it's just because I haven't played since BO2 so I haven't been overexposed to the futuristic games of the series. I really like the gameplay of this one though, the movement is a cool new dynamic. Black Ops 2 MAY have been better overall I'm not sure, I like all of the Black Ops though.

This game put me off all CODs for now. I can't even go back and play advanced warfare which I REALLY enjoyed. This just sucked the life out of the franchise for me again. I hate how Titanfall'y it is.

And black ops 1 was awesome too. Such a shame.

Is there a reason why Nuketown can't be played in Online Multilayer? I pre-ordered it, and saw it wasn't available at first. No big deal, it'll take some time. It's been almost three months now, and Nuketown still isn't available in online multiplayer. It's bullshit.

Is there a reason why Nuketown can't be played in Online Multilayer? I pre-ordered it, and saw it wasn't available at first. No big deal, it'll take some time. It's been almost three months now, and Nuketown still isn't available in online multiplayer. It's bullshit.

It's the playlist called "Chaos Moshpit" under Bonus. Nuk3town 24/7 is always available on double xp weekends as well.

It's the playlist called "Chaos Moshpit" under Bonus. Nuk3town 24/7 is always available on double xp weekends as well.

That's stupid. I should be able to play on it under (almost) any game type. All I play is Hardcore (mainly TD)

Archived