What advantages were there on the 360 version?

iamthedoctor

Im thinking about picking the game up on the 360 but curious as to what excusives are on there.

Obviously the image thing was next gen exclusive along with my career which was crap anyway but wondered what for the 360 had that the new gen didnt.

I think they removed custom themes didnt they?

Didnt people say it was a carbon copy of 2K14? So are all CAW features in?

I had last gen for a little over a month. Here's what I have to say about it.
Yes custom themes are gone.
Create an entrance is the same as it is on next gen as far as newer entrances not being in advanced editor and some not being in at all.
Some of the reanimated moves aren't on last gen like Sitout Piledriver, The Pedigree, and the Jacknife.

The things that I'd say are good about it as opposed to next gen are
Retro Batista doesn't look like the Green Power Ranger (Jason David Frank?), Retro Kane has his tan and facial hair, there's an NXT ArRival arena. There was also the Who Got NXT mode.

Create an entrance is the same as it is on next gen as far as newer entrances not being in advanced editor and some not being in at all.

Some of the reanimated moves aren't on last gen like Sitout Piledriver, The Pedigree, and the Jacknife.

Retro Batista doesn't look like the Green Power Ranger (Jason David Frank?), Retro Kane has his tan and facial hair, there's an NXT ArRival arena. There was also the Who Got NXT mode.

What about gameplay?

With current gen it felt way too slow because they wanted it to be real life matches. Is this the same on 360 or is it more like 2k14 where it was faster?

I presume you can still do 3 threads per superstar

i have set off the chain wrestling thing( you have to put off in options) so its like the older games :)

for me next gen is the better option cuz of superstar studio so i can give a lot off people interesting better new gimmiks our outfits for example

ambrose and rollins their off shield outfits tyson kidd and gabriel their newer outfits gimick changing fandango to john morrison

or big e to a inspired lashley tna version for example =)

just so ya know, the championship announcing is royally f'd up. 90% of the in game titles get announced as anther title. so if you want a certain belt version, you may have to recreate it in championship creator and choose the proper call name for it.

Gameplay is exactly the same as 2K14 minus the camera cuts (for some reason), but moves sound way better than last year's game. Despite what everyone says, for me I prefer the old gen version because it's faster, has Superstar Threads (big plus) and the Caws are actually quite good (There are some very good creations on CC). I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. There are some audio issues too, but they don't take anything away from the overall experience.

I'd suggest that if you can find it at a reasonable price, grab a copy. That is if you liked last year's edition. Yes, create an entrance is nothing as 2k14, but you will work your way through it.

I've had the xbox 360 edition since it came out, and was disapoint with camera cuts being removed and custom music. It was good to start with, but I still keep going back to WWE 13 for the Attitude Era and WWE 14 for Current wrestlers.

Have just got the pc edition and although it has limited caw slots and matches I'm enjoying it more then the xbox 360 version. Never upgraded my console to next gen as can't see the piont of paying £299 for the console and £50 for the game plus the £15 for season pass, then paying £2.99 - £4.99 for 3 extra packs.

I'm not used to the controls yet, i've lost the first 5 matches starting to get the hang of it. It's nice that there is a learning curve to start with as I was getting pretty bored of getting the last gen WWE games and instantly winning every from start to finish on legend

Hey guys, this might be a bit off topic but i was wondering if there's a code inside the case for the 360 copy? I remember 2k14 had a code for the ultimate warrior and if i'm not mistaken, 2k15 has a code for sting, right?

If you're into online play 360 version has lobbies and online they get their entrances. Also create a match (your rules, etc) is on last gen, so you have more freedom in your matches you wanna make. To me having own both XB1/360 copies, both have their pros and cons. If you're a online player, want more match types and enjoy CAW making go with it. If you enjoy playing offline, editing superstar attires stay with XB1. As far as gameplay goes on the 360 it's just like 2K14 with being fast and more non-realistic. Which is why I prefer XB1 gameplay if I'm going to do a lot of Universe, it makes the matches feel more real to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so as far as the 360 version goes its the same gameplay so you can run at the same speed as 2K14 was and not have to worry about slow moves etc and custom music is gone but what about other options?

Can you turn off the stamina system still?

What about gameplay?

With current gen it felt way too slow because they wanted it to be real life matches. Is this the same on 360 or is it more like 2k14 where it was faster?

I presume you can still do 3 threads per superstar

2 things:

-100 *censored*ING CAW slots

-All the match types are still in

Ok so as far as the 360 version goes its the same gameplay so you can run at the same speed as 2K14 was and not have to worry about slow moves etc and custom music is gone but what about other options?

Can you turn off the stamina system still?

If you mean the adrenaline then yes...the stamina is next gen exclusive

In my honest opinion I appreciated the try on WWE 2K15 next gen but they tried to put in too much and yet they put very little effort in perfecting the added features so the game was a mess...

And don't get me started on the constant frame rate drop and lag after the patch they released before the last DLC...

I don't know if it was fixed since I traded the game in but IT MADE THE GAME FREAKING UNPLAYBLE

There are no advantages, if you already have 2k14 don't bother with 15 since it's a stripped down version of 14. It was a tedious process but thanks to the attribute editor i've gotten the game to feel more realistic. No longer will small wrestlers like Mysterio be able to dominate heavyweights & super heavyweights, and to counter that the super heavyweights are stronger but have low stamina. I lowered their offensive ratings so matches go on longer as well, it was annoying hitting a guy 8 times and they're already in the yellow. I also adjusted the stats to reflect each wrestlers real life issues for example.

Triple H - All around technician but weak legs because of his quad injuries.

Shawn Michaels - High agility & fast momentum but torso gets injured quicker than everyone else's because of the back injuries.

Cena - Powerful but weakened head area because of his neck.

Undertaker - Power and high recovery but weakened lower body because of his bad hips & knees.

I did more but y'all get the point and it makes the game much more fun to play, you know have to use more strategy to win.

There are no advantages, if you already have 2k14 don't bother with 15 since it's a stripped down version of 14. It was a tedious process but thanks to the attribute editor i've gotten the game to feel more realistic. No longer will small wrestlers like Mysterio be able to dominate heavyweights & super heavyweights, and to counter that the super heavyweights are stronger but have low stamina. I lowered their offensive ratings so matches go on longer as well, it was annoying hitting a guy 8 times and they're already in the yellow. I also adjusted the stats to reflect each wrestlers real life issues for example.

Triple H - All around technician but weak legs because of his quad injuries.

Shawn Michaels - High agility & fast momentum but torso gets injured quicker than everyone else's because of the back injuries.

Cena - Powerful but weakened head area because of his neck.

Undertaker - Power and high recovery but weakened lower body because of his bad hips & knees.

I did more but y'all get the point and it makes the game much more fun to play, you know have to use more strategy to win.

WAsent WWE 13 basically the same thing?

Archived