WWE 2k16 Wishlist/Fixlist

NoNightTooLong

I've said this before, and I'm sure I will again, but one of the biggest problems the game has is that the gameplay boils down to reversals. Reversals are the gate, and the key, to the games. That's a problem. Reversals in some ways are the only moves that actually matter and they should not be.

I've said it before but I want to see a tiered reversal system that forces the players to rely more on strategy, conservation of stamina, and player skill/luck. The lowest tier not really being a reversal, but more like the player bracing themselves and taking slightly less damage on a move. The second reversal tier would be actual reversals that leave the player and opponent in a neutral state where neither has the advantage, and the third and hardest tier to hit, would be a reversal that either actively damages the one being reversed or leaves the player who reversed in a position more beneficial than the one who was reversed.

But that still won't matter so long as the game relies on a difficulty system that focuses only on the reversals. Currently, it doesn't matter how high the difficulty sets the AI reversal rate, if you've mastered the timing then you will win 95 percent of the time. The amount of matches i've lost in total against the AI in WWE 2K15 could be counted on one hand. The current system is flawed because it only focuses on one aspect of professional wrestling, where for the most part a "real" match has multiple factors that decide the victor.

As for other things, I'd like to see a desperation finisher system. How I would have it work is that with an ability, you can hit a desperation move once per match. It would allow you to do so when getting hit with a move, where in the middle of the animation you get the chance to use it and doing so, you break out of their move and hit the tired version of your finisher. The catch being that the desperation finisher will do less damage than a regular or tired finisher, will use up quite a bit of stamina (if you've even got enough to be used up) and thus doesn't guarantee a victory. An upgrade to the ability would allow certain characters to use a Desperation Finisher twice per match.

It's also been said by others, but i'd also like to see the AI not always act the same with all characters. I want high flyers to actually fly, I want heels and cheaters to be on the look out for moments they can do something illegal when they don't get caught (IE, have Seth Rollins go for a chair if the ref is knocked down).

And of course, I want to see the return of our customization and features. Obviously.

I swear me and you have like the same brain when it comes to gameplay

Most likely. It's just been obvious for a long time that the core issue of the games won't dissipate until certain mindsets are dropped. Reversals should not be the deciding factor of every match

Anyways, regarding the creation suite itself. I am one of the few who is actually happy we have this new CAW mode instead of the one we had for years now. That said, I whole heartedly acknowledge that the mode is very limited and needs a shit-tonne of improvements.

While I was originally in favour of keeping the current mode but just switching back to sliders instead of the grid system, after E3 I would instead actually like to see them play a little bit of follow the leader, and use a "select part and drag/stretch as needed" system ala Fallout 4. Those with skilled hands would, in fact, likely be able to make the most accurate caw models of wrestlers yet, and it would allow a great increase in customization itself.

Obviously the fade and stretch issue with the logos needs to go. It honestly killed the mode for anyone not willing to devote 6 logo slots to a single tattoo sleeve. I understand that this was their first year with the new mode, and that they didn't get the release date they wanted and were forced to release on the bullshit yearly schedule; but with the first game with it out of the way, they need to put a great focus on it's improvement. More customization, more parts, more freedom with said parts.

And hell, while they're at it, why not let us select a background for our caws in career mode. From newbie to the wrestling world, to established indie star, to everything in betweeen. In the same vain, let us select from some preset gimmicks that the cutscenes and such from the mode would take in to account. So a dark devilish/demonic gimmicked character would react to a situation differently than a high-paced action packed high flyer would. There needs to be more to the storylines than just "heel vs face".

.... And let us choose our *censored*ing victory animation for christs sake.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like a better rivalry system. Something that allows for multi character rivalries, full on stable rivalries (not just tag teams) and brand/show rivalries.

Just for the sake of repeating the obvious; all removed modes, caw parts, moves, entrances, other animations from previous games should be added back in. As someone else has said: Never remove, only improve.

Get it together 2K.

I hope they fix entrance hats, if I change the hat in superstar studio it should take notice. Tired of Cena wearing his old green hat, or Wyatt not coming out in the black fedora. And they need to fix Rowan's mask, in alt attires it appears dark in the Harper & Rowan entrance. It annoys the shit outta me.

To me one of the things I would like to see get fix is universe mode. They say it's our universe so if that is the case I would like an option to where we could chose between using wwe stats or create our own. For example if we want to retire Orton without having won any wwe championships we should be able to (after all its our universe right).

Another thing is match rivalries I'm getting bored of the same 1 vs 1 matches every week it be nice to see change. Maybe include objectives like win count out or dq yourself, etc.

Money in the bank. It's getting boring seeing the same animation for years now can we get a change. Have it to pre, middle or post match. Heck even allow us to set a date when we want to cash in.

Crowd reaction change to face/heel

Stables and tag teams can we form alliances with multiple people

Championship defense. Allow for an option where championships can be defended either raw or smackdown!! Without having to do it manually

I like Brock's (minus the part where he jumps over the ropes like he's a cruiserweight), but Austin's I agree with. I wouldn't even mind if it was the same animation as his champion entrance without the belt.

-Create a championship belt needs to be in.

-Superstar threads needs to be in (with at least three slots for each character)...not just edit mode which takes up caws slots.

-Would love a championship history for exhibition play (not the universe mode).

-Create an arena needs to be 100% fixed.

-Replay option with rewind, different angles, etc. needs to be back.

Aside from that...just make the gameplay fun and I'm on board.

-Create a championship belt needs to be in.

-Superstar threads needs to be in (with at least three slots for each character)...not just edit mode which takes up caws slots.

-Would love a championship history for exhibition play (not the universe mode).

-Create an arena needs to be 100% fixed.

-Replay option with rewind, different angles, etc. needs to be back.

Aside from that...just make the gameplay fun and I'm on board.

1. I'd love if they found a way to join threads and EAS together. Like give us the option to just change the color on the default designs and also let us change parts if we want without it taking up CAW slots.

2. Man *Censored* yeah. So many nasty spots I've had to just stash in my memory cause my Xbox refused to record them.

-Superstar threads.
-New F5 (3 they roll way far away and 4 their body turns too far)
-Ability to edit hair, face paint, facial hair, body paint of superstars even if it's limited to like giving Kane long hair, full head of hair or the back piece he had for a while.
-New corner Sweet Chin Music
-Better custom entrances
-Custom themes
-Better morphing options for CAWs
-Ability to edit side trons

More stuff:

- Again, being able to customize hair/facial hair and make all superstar/diva hair available for CAWs and CAW (custom) hair available for superstars/divas as well.

- Eddie Guerrero

- Being able to change Sin Cara into Hunico in Superstar Studio, it would be ridiculous not to take off Sin Cara's mask, he's no Rey Mysterio by any means so I'm sure he (Jorge Arias/Sin Cara) wouldn't mind us creating his old gimmick and unmasked custom attires as he probably unmasked himself for the scanning process alongside with his mask on, this maybe true for Kalisto too, but I doubt it.

Example:

SiHpfIm.png

- Tons more items/options in Superstar Studio, 2K15 was just too limited, I'm not saying it needs to be the best ever but should be deeply improved with tons of designs too.

- Put back in the removed match types like Tornado Tag, Mixed Tag, many more etc.

Better Create-A-General Manager

Better Create-A-Franchise

Better Create-A-Brand Company

Better Create-A-Ring Editor

Better Create-A-Stadium Editor

Better More option Face Scan Camera for PS3,PS4,XBOX 360 , XBOX ONE ,PC , PS Vita for Create-a-Wrestler/Divas/Manager/Ref.

Best Entrance Video Custom Animation Create

Better Create-A-Entrance Championship Belts

Better More Option Custom Create -A-Tag Team Entrance

Best MyCareer Story Mode

Best Season Mode

make best story on Road to Wrestlemania , Season Mode, MyCareer Mode,Tag Team Mode , Divas Story Mode

Best Online Match

Best Trade Online GM Wrestler/Divas/Tag Team

Better Create-A-General Manager

Better Create-A-Franchise

Better Create-A-Brand Company

Better Create-A-Ring Editor

Better Create-A-Stadium Editor

Better More option Face Scan Camera for PS3,PS4,XBOX 360 , XBOX ONE ,PC , PS Vita for Create-a-Wrestler/Divas/Manager/Ref.

Best Entrance Video Custom Animation Create

Better Create-A-Entrance Championship Belts

Better More Option Custom Create -A-Tag Team Entrance

Best MyCareer Story Mode

Best Season Mode

make best story on Road to Wrestlemania , Season Mode, MyCareer Mode,Tag Team Mode , Divas Story Mode

Best Online Match

Best Trade Online GM Wrestler/Divas/Tag Team

I think not even 2k20 would fulfill your list bro?

There is no reason to add free roam. Focus on the main gameplay at hand and *Censored* all that gimmick crap.

Personally, the have the gameplay down. Only real tweaks needed are difficulty and AI behaviour IMO.

Submissions need an overhaul. It is impossible to break out of a submissions if you're red.

I really hope they improved the response time as well, shit is so slow to react when you perform a move.

Archived