Scott Hall and Sean Waltman; Jericho's a whining...

XXX.

I cant wait till everyone in dx and the nwo just disappear. Im tired of these old fu**s talking shit about smaller guys. Like when Eddie and chris hugged at mania xx and nash said they killed wrestling

im not sure but did Nash say the same thing when HBK, HHH and 'Taker did it to?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant wait till everyone in dx and the nwo just disappear. Im tired of these old fu**s talking shit about smaller guys. Like when Eddie and chris hugged at mania xx and nash said they killed wrestling

No. Its just funny how they pick and choose what to say.

No. Its just funny how they pick and choose what to say.

i know Reby Sky Mrs.Matt Hardy bitched about Taker/HHH/HBK , LOL but like she's relevant.

Define a pretty big deal? Because he was a former IC champion a few times? Like...what?

How many times he won a world title means little in the overall picture. Razor Ramon the character had been pretty popular from the moment Scott debuted. Not only that but he pretty much helped put Shawn Michaels on the map with their feuds and the two ladder matches they'd had had. He was extremely over in WWF, even when he was a heel, he was just too "cool" and people wanted to be like him. He helped establish 123 Kid (Sean Waltman) by the angles they as well. He was huge in WWF. That's actually one of the major reasons nWo worked because people were under the impression that Razor Ramon & Diesel had invaded WCW, not Hall & Nash. If you've ever watched his WCW debut promo, he's using the Razor Ramon accent, and the people popped huge for it. Scott Hall was a big deal long before he went to WCW.

Just to be clear though, Razor Ramon was a pretty big deal.

Yep, no need to downplay Hall's career just 'cause he's a dick. That's idiotic.

Glad someone said it.

Remember awhile back Hall was fixing himself, getting sober and whatnot and most of the people was on his dick on this forum.

Flip the switch and he says one thing ya'll don't like and he's a old sack of shit and didn't mean anything. Okay Caws community, okay.

Glad someone said it.

Remember awhile back Hall was fixing himself, getting sober and whatnot and most of the people was on his dick on this forum.

Flip the switch and he says one thing ya'll don't like and he's a old sack of shit and didn't mean anything. Okay Caws community, okay.

I think most people hate him now because he rejected that sick kid a while back.

Glad someone said it.

I think most people hate him now because he rejected that sick kid a while back.

Must have missed this? lol

I didn't read anyone's replies but I'm just going to say that I thought the nWo were entertaining and stuff but Jericho isn't the only guy to say that the nWo made it nearly impossible for anyone else to get over back in wcw days. I respect Sean, he's always seen like a genuine dude in and out of the business, and I'm not going to hold this comment against him. But Hall on the other hand has just always been a douche from what I've heard. I'm not downplaying his career, he's a legend in every aspect of the word. But he's a real dick.

I'm surprised that it took Hall this long to respond about Jericho's whining in his book. Jericho mentioned a match in WCW where Hall put him over. He said he had to show Hall how to perform a Small Package (despite the fact that Hall performed the pin before and had the pin performed on him as well). While Hall has been called a douche he has taken wrestlers under his wing including Waltman, Credible, Disco, and Spicolli.

I'm surprised that it took Hall this long to respond about Jericho's whining in his book. Jericho mentioned a match in WCW where Hall put him over. He said he had to show Hall how to perform a Small Package (despite the fact that Hall performed the pin before and had the pin performed on him as well). While Hall has been called a douche he has taken wrestlers under his wing including Waltman, Credible, Disco, and Spicolli.

Yeah but that's the problem, he only takes CERTAIN superstars under his wing and everyone else just gets the typical Hall treatment. If you're a veteran, you shouldn't pick and choose who to share your knowledge of the business to. That's not a veteran, that's not being a leader, it's being a douche.

I do not like Hall, but how can you downplay his career? He and Nash founded nWo and made it one of the most popular and innovative stables in wrestling. Hall has been influential, even more than Jericho. What has Jericho done that comes close to nWo or making a match type popular?

I actually think Hall vs. Shawn ladder matches aren't as impressive anymore thanks to the ladder and TLC matches like Hardyz vs. Dudleyz vs. E&C and MitB. But no doubt they made it impressive.

Define a pretty big deal? Because he was a former IC champion a few times? Like...what?

Well the fact is he's known as one of, if not the best ever to never be a world champion. That's a pretty big deal in itself. As far as I know he's also the first "cool" heel in pro wrestling, a trend that lives on today. Jack Swagger is a former world champion and US Champion, does that mean he's a bigger deal than Scott Hall?

It's funny how I didn't even mention his lack of winning a World Title. But yeah, Hall isn't as major as Jericho. He's also not as decorated and celebrated as Jericho either. So cool.

You're mentioning them now though..."Hall's not as decorated and celebrated as Jericho either". When it comes to wrestling, the term "decorated" in itself is in reference to titles won. And right now, he's more celebrated than Jericho ever was. Because he snubbed some sick kid doesn't take away from his career and the impact Hall had on sports entertainment, long before WCW & nWo.

Well the fact is he's known as one of, if not the best ever to never be a world champion. That's a pretty big deal in itself. As far as I know he's also the first "cool" heel in pro wrestling, a trend that lives on today. Jack Swagger is a former world champion and US Champion, does that mean he's a bigger deal than Scott Hall?

Shut up.

Shut up.

QjXAVkk.gif

I don't understand why everyone harps on about stuff like this, Jericho made a name for himself outside wcw,

when he was working with x-pac in wwf, sure probably pac had more pull than Jericho, but like Jericho isn't gonna just walk into a company and be like...I don't wanna work with x-pac, I want Austin and rock.

And as for hall everyone knows he was ass in those days, again...look who's more relevant now Jericho...you or Scott hall, the guy hasn't wrestled in years.

Man Jericho is really putting me off him in the past few years, he was guarded, but with his podcast he's free to do what he wants, and I think that's the problem.

I don't understand why everyone harps on about stuff like this, Jericho made a name for himself outside wcw,

when he was working with x-pac in wwf, sure probably pac had more pull than Jericho, but like Jericho isn't gonna just walk into a company and be like...I don't wanna work with x-pac, I want Austin and rock.

And as for hall everyone knows he was ass in those days, again...look who's more relevant now Jericho...you or Scott hall, the guy hasn't wrestled in years.

Man Jericho is really putting me off him in the past few years, he was guarded, but with his podcast he's free to do what he wants, and I think that's the problem.

Uhh..ass in what days?

Uhh..ass in what days?

Wcw days? Him Nash and hogan

Archived