WWE 2K15 AVAILABLE NOW on PC; all DLC included!

ncbjd

This is great news! I might as well trade in my PS4 version now then.

Imagine, unlimited caws, updated themes, skins, titantrons.

CAW's could be outstanding if done in photoshop or whatever of guys like AJ Styles, Kurt Angle whomever.

The possibilities of caws are endless, this is fantastic! I don't mind buying this game again once the modders get a hold of it.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great news! I might as well trade in my PS4 version now then.

Imagine, unlimited caws, updated themes, skins, titantrons.

CAW's could be outstanding if done in photoshop or whatever of guys like AJ Styles, Kurt Angle whomever.

The possibilities of caws are endless, this is fantastic! I don't mind buying this game again once the modders get a hold of it.

Wow, didnt even thought of that! Titantrons! And yeah, pretty much everything you said is what gets my hyped about this. I simply can't wait.

Ok, so people saying about moves...

Could you put new (old) moves in the game?! I thought because this is the first of the 'Smackdown' series (if you will..) on the PC, you wouldn't be able to transfer moves?

Still, this is awesome news. Can't wait for the WCW/ECW arenas.

Just FYI, you CAN get custom themes on the PS4 version now that they've added tons of WWE and NXT themes to Spotify.

- Create a Spotify playlist of whose theme you want

- Start that theme, then pause it.. or suspend the game and start the song, then go back into the game - either way, it has to be started outside of the game

- Set your guy's theme to silent

- When he comes out, press the PS button, start the theme, and hit the menu button again to go back into the game.

Alternatively, if you have a smartphone, you can control Spotify on PS4 with it, so all you have to do is just hit play on your device when your guy comes out and it should start.

It's a HUGE pain in the butt, but it achieves the desired results.

There's a lot of great themes on Spotify.. in fact, the only people that I can think of that don't have a theme on either Spotify or WWE 2K15 are Enzo Amore, Blue Pants, and Charlotte - and, of course, anyone from the past 2 or so months with an updated theme (Sheamus). Even Rhyno's NXT theme is on Spotify.

What I'd love to see modders do is take the accidentally hidden match types (i.e. the ones that only Universe and MyCareer AI can book) and make them accessible via Exhibition. Even if that was the extent of modding possibilities, I'd be sold.

From what I've been reading, that is indeed possible since it's a matter of just unlocking. Also adding themes and titantrons is apparently very much possible but things like moves from previous games are not, simply because the animation system isn't the same and would result in incompatibitlies and potential crashes so yeah.

Still, there's a lot of potential and there's already a lot of people preparing their modding tools for this xD.

I just thought of this as well.....

I remember in my NHL mod days on PC, it was easy to create new arenas. Well now we could (probably) replace PPV arena's we don't like/use to Arean's like Nitro, or Thunder or Impact Wrestling. It's not hard to do this and save over those game files.

Same for titles, replace existing titles like Smoking Skull or John Cena US title with the X division or Lucha Underground titles.

Divas....more divas. custom made. Sasha, Charlotte. They won't have their entrance animations but atleast could still be in the game.

I got my PC back in late 2012. All I know is that it can play FF XIV on top settings and can play Diablo 3.

As for mods, I'm hoping 3d parts can be added to CAWs, though it's doubtful. But if it is possible, imagine all of the Hairstyles and 3d facial hair styles for CAWs.

Gives me more of a reason to get a gaming PC, Can someone point me in the right direction to getting a good one for not an overly expensive price?

I would wait and see what the system requirements are first for the game then go from there.

Me personally, I would just custom build one, but that is not for everyone. If you're just going to have one to play this game on it only, I would wait, see what the requirments are and then look for something that does the recommended requirements, so it runs smooth and looks good.

I am guessing minimum requirements will be i3, 4GB RAM, and whatever a decent HD graphics card is nowadays

but recommended requirements will be an i5, 6GB RAM

Something similar to Mortal Kombat X requirements

On 2k Forums some say the specs won't be much different than NBA 2k15, which are around i5, 4 or more GB RAM

Yeah that is kinda what I was thinking.....around there.

probably Radeon HD 5800 at the very least. I don't know what NBA is

I am guessing probably 40GB hard drive space atleast then too. Maybe even more.....well probably more with all the mods and stuff we could do to it.

What I'd love to see modders do is take the accidentally hidden match types (i.e. the ones that only Universe and MyCareer AI can book) and make them accessible via Exhibition. Even if that was the extent of modding possibilities, I'd be sold.

Which are the hidden match types?

Tornado Tag-Team matches (Various Variations)

Handicap matches (Various Variations)

Ladder matches etc.

Finally, we have found the promise land! Any word on potential release date? I imagine it'll be released through steam. If 2K is smart they'll allow the game to even have a workshop tab for it.

Finally, we have found the promise land! Any word on potential release date? I imagine it'll be released through steam. If 2K is smart they'll allow the game to even have a workshop tab for it.

That's a possibility. As for release date, they said this Spring and that the free DLC would come until the end of said Spring so I'm thinking around 2 weeks or so. Just a wild guess tho.

I really can't wait for this, since customization is my main goal with WWE games and modding allows some of my dreams to come true.

Hoping that modders will fix this game to the point where I can actually enjoy it :P Then I might pick it up. But I am kind of excited that it's finally been announced. I had a feeling it would be after all of the DLC was released, but it was hard to say for certain.

One thing about OP bugs me, though...

"It’s been such a great honor to be the cover Superstar over the past year for WWE 2K15," Cena said. "After almost 15 years here in WWE, this is the first time I’ve been featured on the cover. The game has been a huge success and the WWE Universe seems to enjoy it."

Uhh, John... you comin' down with Alzheimer's, man?

smack-down-vs-raw-20061.jpg

1248861886-00.jpg

smackdown-vs-raw-2010-box-art1.jpg

my guess i think he ment by himself

Archived