DC Cinematic Universe

Snyder Cut was gooood. I had fun, partly because I was texting my friend back and forth while we watched it in sync. I haven't watched the Whedon version since I saw it in theaters but I just know this was way better. Can't believe I watched this in one sitting with no bathroom break lmao

- Honestly, this movie could've been about 30 minutes shorter if there weren't so many slow-mo sequences, especially in the first 3 parts of the movie. Seriously lmao. Might be my main nitpick of this movie.
- I knew Leto could pull off Joker given the right direction! That Knightmare epilogue scene got me hyped and mad at the same time cause it's unlikely we'll see it pay off. Unless a miracle happens and they manage to get Snyder, Affleck, Ray Fisher etc. back for a Justice League 2. Anything's possible though, and I guess the Snyder Cut existing is proof
- DARKSEID. That's all. Steppenwolf really got killed like a goon at the end, that was funny.
- I did not expect Martian Manhunter at all lmao, that was a great surprise.
- This cut did Cyborg's character justice. Damn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I think it would be good for everyone to watch the Whedon version first and then the Synder Cut for comparison. My cousin could not believe me when I told him what stuff wasn't in the theatrical cut. Which was basically everything cause this felt like a whole new movie lmao

It was great seeing the love Flash and Cyborg got here. Though I hear they fired the Cyborg actor from the Flash film following speaking out about his treatment during JL reshoots and all that. Is he out of the entire DCEU? That would be a shame.

6 hours ago, Kman said:

DC just cancelled the New Gods movie and The Trench. Can't say I'm surprised. 

*Censored*, if that has anything to do with more synderverse...im gonna cut someone.
I wanted those two so damn much.

Films get dropped ALL the time. Yeah there's places trying to blame Snyder but that's just idiotic, and they don't understand how Hollywood works. WB are playing it safe with films they know will sell. Black Adam is the only odd ball, but it's got Rock attached so that's their hook. Ava and King have been writing that film for 3+ years and they literally got nowhere by the looks of it. 

Just gimme a good GL Corps and I'll be happy. Something as grandiose as a Sinestro war or Blackest Night would be insane, if not unrealistic with the world building likely involved to make it happen. 

• 3 months later...

Archived