Assburgers

Mustacio

^ Weren't you diagnosed with something? Not trying to be a dick, genuinely interested.

I'm autistic. Only mild though, I have the lowest form, known as PDD-NOS.

Tbh some parts were a bit oddly worded or confusing. For example, I have Type One bipolar, which can definitely affect my social behavior, but it wasn't any of the stuff they asked for. (although of course, that would still not be autism, I'm just saying if OCD etc. plays into it, other stuff can too.) Or a few questions were a bit odd to answer "Yes, a little, no" to. Definitely doable of course, just a bit odd.

I've been pretty sure that I have Asperger's, basically since I learned what it was. It explains a lot about my social tendencies and overall thought process. Some of the questions on there felt like they were tailor made for the kind of feelings that I have.

No big deal though. Asperger's is nothing serious tbh...it just means that you go against the flow, more or less. Some things are hard for me, and other things probably come easier to me than they do for other people. I've never been properly diagnosed, but I've always suspected.

Archived