KickOff

WWE Tag Team Championship

Tag Team Match

Cesaro and Tyson Kidd © vs.The New Day

YYmabu0.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very curious to see how the title picture is gonna shape up. Orton, Reigns, Lesnar should all be involved. Don't see Lesnar gettingp pinned at this PPV (it's gonna happen at SummerSlam or WrestleMania), so I'm guessing we're gonna get an actual triple threat between Rollins, Reigns and Lesnar where Reigns can once again take the loss. Or if Lesnar isn't gonna be at this PPV, Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Orton probably.

I could see them doing Reigns vs. Big Show as a contender match (since Big Show's been pushed so much, he'll obviously is being build up for something, while Reigns got screwed.), Brock taking a time out and Orton losing to Rollins. Could also see a fatal four match with all these with Rollins turning on Big Show or something like that.

Cena to unify the US title and the WWE title by busting Lesnar open, forcing Reigns to wear fruity ass shirts like him and then AA Seth Rollins to win the title. He'll be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the United States of America and it will spin and shoot laser stars that losely resemble cereal.

I'm really wanting a Fatal Four Way between Rollins, Lesnar, Reigns, and Orton...but I don't see that happening. I have a bad feeling that Rollins will lose, for some reason.

Other than, to my knowledge, HHH in 2002, everyone who has won the title at Mania recently has kept it longer than 1 month. I can't see Rollins losing, simple because it was the perfect way to end Mania, and start the 'new year'.

Big Show getting forced in the title picture is gonna kill all my hype. Seriously, it has tremendous potential at the moment to kick ass over the next few months. Big Show needs to *Censored* off...

That's gonna kill your hype? I'm more worried about The Authority being involved in, like, 99.99% of Seth's title run. Prior to that they had Noble and Mercury (who they should cut from the act now) following him around along with Big Show and Kane.

Just, let Seth Rollins go out there on his own now. That's all I ask.

If anything it should be Rollins/Orton or Rollins/Reigns/Lesnar/Orton next month.

Big Show getting forced in the title picture is gonna kill all my hype. Seriously, it has tremendous potential at the moment to kick ass over the next few months. Big Show needs to *Censored* off...

That's gonna kill your hype? I'm more worried about The Authority being involved in, like, 99.99% of Seth's title run. Prior to that they had Noble and Mercury (who they should cut from the act now) following him around along with Big Show and Kane.

Just, let Seth Rollins go out there on his own now. That's all I ask.

If anything it should be Rollins/Orton or Rollins/Reigns/Lesnar/Orton next month.

I'd take Authority over Big Show any day. Just get rid of him and I'm fine with the other guys being involved. Maybe except Kane, but he's nowhere near as unbearable as Big Show atm.

Archived