Cage( uploaded)

DiehardDetroit

lol I'm watching this guys matches and man he has too many moves its hard to get them all in one moveset this guy is a beast. I'm also not sure for his finisher if I should go with the gory bomb or the reverse sto or I could do both. Once the moveset is done I'm going to make a seperate slot for his pwg attires, I also updated his facial hair and will upload some pics later.

Brian Cage is one of the best wrestlers on the Indy scene. His moveset is insane. He's got every type of move possible. Use Gory Bomb and Discus Clothesline finishers

Yeah man how has wwe not signed this guy he is so amazing anyways I went with the gory neckbreaker i think its as close to his finisher is it can get. I have finished his moveset and entrance. I am working on his pwg attires right now and once they are done I will probably upload both slots.

Brian Cage is one of the best wrestlers on the Indy scene. His moveset is insane. He's got every type of move possible. Use Gory Bomb and Discus Clothesline finishers

Yeah man how has wwe not signed this guy he is so amazing anyways I went with the gory neckbreaker i think its as close to his finisher is it can get. I have finished his moveset and entrance. I am working on his pwg attires right now and once they are done I will probably upload both slots.

as said above they had him once. He was much smaller then though. I'm sure they want him now. Definitely looking forward to downloading this

Archived