https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAvkiknvKQ0&feature=youtu.be

So Zack Ryder continues to be kept off WWE's main television shows. Ricardo Rodriguez recently talked about Triple H personally not liking Zack Ryder. The Ryder Revolution was brought to a devastating ending, when he was thrown off the stage by Kane. His appearances have since been sporadic, and enough is enough.

I am calling for the Zack Pack to use the hashtag #FreeRyder. If the heat from Triple H on Zack is true, he will never get the push he deserves. But I garantee if he was in TNA, they would be stupid not to take advantage of his fan base. He may even get a World Title belt! Come on people! We need this to happen!

This is just one example of a fued he could have in TNA.

If you want to see more #FreeRyder video, leave a comment below with who in TNA you'd like to see him fued with, and I will think about making more!

Share this video on Social Media and lets get this trending!

#FreeRyder

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a World Champion in TNA doesn't say much. Being a former WWE personnel (regardless of standing) is the only qualification required to become World Champ as far as Dixie is concerned. He probably will be one in TNA, but so would Curtis Axel and Justin Gabriel.

Step back one second. Ryders dream is to be in the WWE, not TNA.

And hows that working out? Like he said himself, his dream isn't to be on the bottom of the card, and having to hope he is on RAW.

And the fact that Triple H doesn't like him makes it much more difficult for him. There comes a time where he has to realise the reality of the situation, and that no matter how hard he tries, its most likely that he will be wasting his time.

If he went to TNA, I think he would be used to his full potential. I'd rather that, than watch him be wasted.

And hows that working out? Like he said himself, his dream isn't to be on the bottom of the card, and having to hope he is on RAW.

And the fact that Triple H doesn't like him makes it much more difficult for him. There comes a time where he has to realise the reality of the situation, and that no matter how hard he tries, its most likely that he will be wasting his time.

If he went to TNA, I think he would be used to his full potential. I'd rather that, than watch him be wasted.

Still he loves the WWE. Dude probably knows more about the company then Vince does.

Ryder sucks. He has had the career that he deserves. No more, no less.

No he hasn't. Every time he has tried to get himself over he has been shut down and shat on. Give him a fair chance, no wheelchairs, no low blows, just let him be a sucessful midcarder. We'll see how over he can get then.

Shit if anything Ryder should go to NXT. TNA is doing fine right now but I feel NXT would be a better fit for him. I can't see Ryder as a world champion anywhere. Nothing against him I just can't see it.

He should, but he won't. Because NXT is run by an out of touch *Censored* who is no damn better than his father in law.

Still he loves the WWE. Dude probably knows more about the company then Vince does.

Bit OTT there man.

^ Oh no, not that argument for the 4,000th time on here

it's beating a dead horse at this point

It's not like it isn't true though.

As for the topic at hand, if Ryder wanted out, he can quit like Justin Gabriel or ask for his release. This is pointless

I disagree with it being pointless. If Zack saw that the fans wanted him to leave to get TV time, he might consider it more. And whos to say he cant return to WWE later on down the line, after getting himself over elsewhere. Just look at what leaving has done for Galloway/McIntrye. It could be the break he needs.

I maintain that Ryder's overness has never been as great as it seemed. Every time he tried to get over, his momentum died down organically. As it would have done with or without the influence of any outside parties.

His momentum only died down because he was flung off the stage wheelchair bound and kicked in the nuts at 'Mainia and then immediately taken off TV. Taking away his internet show, the thing that got him over in the first place, disn't help either.

As for the topic at hand, if Ryder wanted out, he can quit like Justin Gabriel or ask for his release. This is pointless

I disagree with it being pointless. If Zack saw that the fans wanted him to leave to get TV time, he might consider it more. And whos to say he cant return to WWE later on down the line, after getting himself over elsewhere. Just look at what leaving has done for Galloway/McIntrye. It could be the break he needs.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if they were refusing to give Ryder his release just so he couldn't get over elsewhere.

I maintain that Ryder's overness has never been as great as it seemed. Every time he tried to get over, his momentum died down organically. As it would have done with or without the influence of any outside parties.

His momentum only died down because he was flung off the stage wheelchair bound and kicked in the nuts at 'Mainia and then immediately taken off TV. Taking away his internet show, the thing that got him over in the first place, disn't help either.

His momentum died because he's a goofball.

If that's true then why would people have liked him in the first place?

He lost momentum because he got *censored*ed over and over again and people just realized and accepted nothing was going to change. Even the locker room got depressed after that.

That "goofball" was massively over when he won the US Title and you know it. It was only when the events in my previous posts happened that his momentum stopped. The Rumble this year proved he's still somewhat over deapite his current position, a testament to his charisma.

Archived