• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#41 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,161 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:52 PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Truth (360)

Lmao I'm too proud of my points to do this one

It takes 2 mins to get the full 1000...

Seriously? What do you have to do? Is it literally just one achievement worth 1000G?

Edited by Generations, 06 January 2017 - 11:53 PM.

#42 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,053 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:59 PM

Seriously? What do you have to do? Is it literally just one achievement worth 1000G?

It was one of the first ever 360 games and had only 5 achievements, all for getting combos and as such you get them all within the first two mins of the game as shown here-

I'd rather earn my 1000Gs than go this route cuz the Avatar 1000 is worthless (technically not cuz you know, 1000G but you know what I mean)

#43 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,161 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:05 AM

Yeah, I agree. 

I like a good balance of achievements...like, FFXV was honestly perfect with achievements. The Fallout games as well. You should get a steady stream of them for playing the main game, and then have a few specialty ones that require more effort at the end. I hate games with achievements that are too easy, but I also hate games with completely unrealistic achievement goals...or online achievements for that matter. I think games should have a separate counter for online achievements. They shouldn't factor into the main 1000G. Also hate missable achievements that require multiple plays. Achievements should always be something additional that you can work towards, IMO...not a forced thing or a punishment. 

Edited by Generations, 07 January 2017 - 12:06 AM.

#44 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,053 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:08 AM

Or if they're online be something like "play online once" or something... those where it's like "win ten fights online in a row" lol *Censored* off. Or those ones where you need no life "get all 10 characters to level 99" "complete every quest and there's 10,000" "complete the games 8 times and it's a 50 hour game"

Or... 1004 finishers in one match on SvR 2011. That one still triggers me because it's the only one I'm missing. 

Also on 16, the ones for getting all managers, skills etc... LOL no. 

Edited by Muur, 07 January 2017 - 12:09 AM.

#45 JustJeds

JustJeds

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,654 posts
  • SEN (PS3): JustJeds
  • Twitter: jamieedington_

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:09 AM

My friend has it and I knew it was easy so I thought *Censored* it and borrowed it. :lol:

#46 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lightning_kf
  • Twitter: @lightning_kf

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

inFamous: Second Son (40)

#47 Gamevolt

Gamevolt

Legend

• Members
  • 5,393 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

Fallout 4
Batman: Telltale Series
Final Fantasy XV
Day of the Tentacle.

#48 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,053 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

Fallout 4
Batman: Telltale Series
Final Fantasy XV
Day of the Tentacle.

Does your FO4 include all the DLC or is it just the base game?

#49 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,161 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:23 PM

I need to get back and 1000G Fallout 4 (technically I'm already over 1000 for it...currently at 1335/1600). Just need some of the main game endings and a couple of the DLC ones that I never got around to. Certainly nothing too hard. Except the endings...because I think I accidentally saved over my most recent save before the point where you can change your alignment...which means going further back than that...

Oh shit...forgot that I need the maximum happiness one. That one is a pain in the balls.

Edited by Generations, 09 January 2017 - 06:24 PM.

#50 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:18 AM

In a way, I technically have the platinums for WWE '13, 2K14 and 2K16.  But since I always say 'f**k this' when it comes to online, I sadly don't.

I hate games where you have to go online just to get a platinum.  Especially when the servers suck as bad as the WWE games do and everyone is a damn hacker online.

#51 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,053 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:24 AM

In a way, I technically have the platinums for WWE '13, 2K14 and 2K16.  But since I always say 'f**k this' when it comes to online, I sadly don't.

I hate games where you have to go online just to get a platinum.  Especially when the servers suck as bad as the WWE games do and everyone is a damn hacker online.

Then no you don't, just because they're offline doesn't mean they discounted 

Also you actually played the thousands of matches needed in My career to get all the managers, skills, abilities and 90 overall? holy *Censored*

edit: I just looked, you didn't even play Mycareer or even Showcase, in what what do you have the platinum on 16? 

edit 2: ah the PS3 version lmao, damn you really love WWE games if you're playing both versions

Edited by Muur, 11 January 2017 - 03:29 AM.

#52 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

I hated the PS4 version and went straight for the PS3 version instead.

#53 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,161 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:39 PM

The achievements in WWE games are AIDS. The number of online achievements is ridiculous for an online community full of so many undesirable matchups. In fact, I'm sure the achievements only serve to create more shitbag players who are there because they want to win at all costs. Developers really need to take into consideration, the implications of every online achievement that they choose to include. Because I think a large portion of them only serve to make the experience worse. 

#54 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:00 PM

*cough* online Royal Rumble *cough* SmackDown Vs Raw 2011 *cough cough* sucked

#55 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,161 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:03 PM

There should be a board of people who review achievement details and agree upon which ones go into the games...just like there is a board of people who do the ratings. I'd be all for that. If your achievements are half-assed or too demanding (to the point of being obnoxious), the board should be like "nope...try again"...

Edited by Generations, 11 January 2017 - 10:03 PM.

#56 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,053 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:26 PM

*cough* online Royal Rumble *cough* SmackDown Vs Raw 2011 *cough cough* sucked

I actually managed this one lmao, was hilaroius. Only one guy joined and he quit after the third guy came out, then I just won what was a online Rumble with only me, so I got those 200 gamer points for little effort

Shame I couldn't 1000 it though... *censored*ing glitched 1004 finishers, that had to be in one match instead of over time

There should be a board of people who review achievement details and agree upon which ones go into the games...just like there is a board of people who do the ratings. I'd be all for that. If your achievements are half-assed or too demanding (to the point of being obnoxious), the board should be like "nope...try again"...

From what I recall they actually have to get approved by MS/Sony and can get turned down

#57 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,161 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:28 PM

From what I recall they actually have to get approved by MS/Sony and can get turned down

That's probably just for the names of the achievements, tbh...to make sure there is nothing questionable like inappropriate language or copyright infringement. 

#58 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:38 PM

My first attempt at the online Rumble was terrible.  His connection was so bad and I ended up being eliminated by the A.I. as the runner-up.  Ironically I was eliminated by Triple H.

My second attempt was with another guy with a bad connection.  When he got eliminated (I think the A.I. did it), he disconnected and I just played it safe with the online A.I. and got it easily.

#59 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,161 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

My first attempt at the online Rumble was terrible.  His connection was so bad and I ended up being eliminated by the A.I. as the runner-up.  Ironically I was eliminated by Triple H.

My second attempt was with another guy with a bad connection.  When he got eliminated (I think the A.I. did it), he disconnected and I just played it safe with the online A.I. and got it easily.

That's not irony.

#60 ThreeG

ThreeG

The Last Son Of Krypton

• Forums Manager
  • 21,133 posts
  • Twitter: @_ThreeG

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:11 AM

WWE's achievements are soooo boring. Same shit every year. "Hit come back" "reach ropes" "win mitb with a caw and cash in", they're so uninteresting I've almost gave up on caring for them!

I think the last game I full G'd was TWD S1 on One as I've owned both seasons since console release but never bothered to replay them, but since S3 just started to come out, I figured now is the time to sit down and replay those games.

Before that, it'd have been Telltale Batman.

I'm a sucker for telltale games, clearly.