Ring of Honor 13th Anniversary PPV

Yeah, the Fatal 4 Way could've been a lot better. Happy Alberto seems to have no trouble hanging with the ROH guys. Kinda upset how they revealed who the masked guys were. Solid show though.

Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta's new tag team should be cool. Trent? hasn't debuted in ROH yet, hasn't he?

Yeah, the Fatal 4 Way could've been a lot better. Happy Alberto seems to have no trouble hanging with the ROH guys. Kinda upset how they revealed who the masked guys were. Solid show though.

Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta's new tag team should be cool. Trent? hasn't debuted in ROH yet, hasn't he?

Wtf didn't Trent? retire?? I'm stoked and all, but hopefully he isn't pushing something injury wise

So I don't watch much outside the PPVs, can anyone tell me why a lot of people don't like Steve Corino's commentary? I personally like it, commentary doesn't have to be so serious all the time. And also, why is he going by King Corino? :lol:

Both Corino and Kevin Kelly are annoying af on commentary IMO. What I hate the most about them, is that they ALWAYS say "CRASH AND BUUUUURN!" when someone does a dive on the outside, even when it's not needed or if the dive isn't as impactful as they're making it seem. So lame.

So I don't watch much outside the PPVs, can anyone tell me why a lot of people don't like Steve Corino's commentary? I personally like it, commentary doesn't have to be so serious all the time. And also, why is he going by King Corino? :lol:

I enjoy non-serious commentary, I just find Corino over the top for no reason. He's like that friend that wants to so bad to be the really funny and over the top one but does it at the wrong times. Sticks out like a thumb. And he goes by King Corino...because Corino rules. Thats all I believe haha

Young Bucks vs. reDragon was okay. I started not get that engaged in the match when the Bucks starting using Chasing The Dragon. The match was nowhere close to being as good their match from last year. Every other match on the card was pretty average.

Strong vs. BJ Whitmer put my ass to sleep. Probably two of the most blandest mother*censored*ers in ROH (next to Michael Elgin) facing each other.

Didnt read anything about the red masked guys reveal....anyway you could put in spoiler tags or whatever more details on what went down and who they ended up being?

Didnt read anything about the red masked guys reveal....anyway you could put in spoiler tags or whatever more details on what went down and who they ended up being?

One was at least Matt Hardy since he slowly did the V1 taunt mid ring before one of the other guys stopped him.

They didn't really unmask but...

They interfered in the main event and did The Kingdom's signature moves. Don't know if the third guy is actually Adam Cole since he's injured...? But the other two are definitely Bennett and Taven.

Young Bucks vs reDragon is just....meh now. I like both, but they have the same match over and over and over again. Its like going to a weekly house show where they have the same card over and over again, you know whats coming but you're hoping for some kind of mixup. PPV was meh. I need Adam Cole vs Jay Briscoe in my life again

Plus side, Mark Briscoe looks better with longer hair. I can take him seriously again look wise

I don't think they actually will be The Kingdom cause they're probably just tricking the people by doing their signature moves but one of them was definitely wearing that purple Kingdom shirt under the hoodie so I don't know.

I don't get the motivation for The Kingdom to want to be in those masks. At least not Bennett and Taven. Who knows if it could be Adam Cole and 2 other people. But yeah the finish to the main event was totally weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived