Getting whooped by a girl.

Crazy Moon

Ignoring such things as sexism(even though this topic crosses that line) and morality issues like "its wrong to hurt a woman and Id never lay a hand on one", is it a big deal to you to see a guy, or yourself if you are a guy, get the shit kicked out of by a girl.

I have to say yes for the simple reason that I see women stronger in the sense of intellect, not that im implying every woman is smarter than every man and that every man is stronger than every women. That would be bullshit. But in the course of existence, it seems to be a life gag joke, a trope or cliche, that women stand to be able to mentally torture and hurt men. So when its shown that a guy is getting beat up by a girl, I just happen to sway with the long standing social reaction and laugh.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk, some chicks can clearly destroy you. go watch Ronda Rousey or pretty much any UFC chick. No shame in getting molly whopped by them. On another level, yeah if some just basic chick that was smaller than the average dude beat the crap out of me even if I was defending myself, I'd be embarrassed.

If she's not trained and clearly physically weaker, yeah. But that goes for both genders. If I get my shit kicked out of me because someone's either just stronger than me or knows how to really fight, then there's no reason to be embarrassed. Although I don't really wanna fight either gender tbh.

What if its an average meeting an average? No Diva vs Goliath or Girliath vs Dave thing.

Shifting to those who can fight, what if the scenario is Rhonda Rousey vs Frank Mir.

Hoping for one of the women on here to give their opinion

There are women here? (jk, don't attack me).

Genetics as well as gender roles play a big part in the "guys are stronger than girls" thing. Scientifically, women have thinner bone structures than men. There are obviously exceptions to this rule, but the majority stands by it. Fun fact: Women have a higher chance of getting osteoporosis because of their lower bone density and their quicker density deterioration.

Scientifically, if a man and a woman of the same size, weight, and physical fitness level competed in a battle of strength, chances are the man would win.

What if its an average meeting an average? No Diva vs Goliath or Girliath vs Dave thing.

Shifting to those who can fight, what if the scenario is Rhonda Rousey vs Frank Mir.

Hoping for one of the women on here to give their opinion

There are women here? (jk, don't attack me).

Genetics as well as gender roles play a big part in the "guys are stronger than girls" thing. Scientifically, women have thinner bone structures than men. There are obviously exceptions to this rule, but the majority stands by it. Fun fact: Women have a higher chance of getting osteoporosis because of their lower bone density and their quicker density deterioration.

Scientifically, if a man and a woman of the same size, weight, and physical fitness level competed in a battle of strength, chances are the man would win.

This. Don't want to hear a damn thing about "Gender roles suck" or anything like that if you believe in science at all. Disregarding genetic mutations and anomalies, dudes are stronger than women on average. Just straight up naturally

Hoping for the one woman on here to give their opinion

Corrected :)

It's not very hard for a girl to beat the shit out of the guy. All that bitch has to do is punch or kick you in the balls and it's game over for a good 5 mins.

If we are speaking average, the girl would have to be pretty tall to beat the shit out of me. Not that height is the biggest factor in a fight but I could keep the short bitch at an arm's length with ease. If this girl happens to be those strong centaur looking steroid chick or a trained fighter, I'm getting the *Censored* out of there. In either situation, I would try and calm the situation and avoid the fight as much as possible before knocking her the *Censored* out. There is only so much a man can take. I ain't gonna stand there and let a bitch stab me and be like "oh I'm not gonna hit her tho coz she is a girl coz morals...blah blah blah, I would rather die".

I wouldn't like to be beat up by anyone regardless of gender.

The ''I'd laugh at a woman beating up a guy" is why men now suffer a shit tonne of domestic abuse with nothing done about it. Even police and etc don't take it seriously. In things like this and rape cases the women have it easy.

If they defended themselves people probably wouldn't give a shit and would just take out the guy anyway

I wouldn't hit a woman and feel disgusted people do but if they have to they have to. (self defence obviously)

For the point of women beating up men, it happens. More than you'd think and it's a serious matter and the "I'd laugh at the pussy he should man up" is not the right way to go about it. And like if they did fight back they'd probably get attacked by some random vigilant for it and then the woman plays the crying card or something...

I wont disagree with your points, Muur, because I believe the self defense should be acceptable. Nor the definition of that defense may differ from to person to person. Some may see it as the "if you can dish it, you can take it" route which at times ill agree that some women deserved but I personally prefer the movement restriction defense.

The rape point you brought up is true as well. In the court of law, a guy has a hard task ahead of him making a case that he was raped by a woman. And it can turn very easily into him raping her because of the stereotype.

I wouldn't like to be beat up by anyone regardless of gender.

The ''I'd laugh at a woman beating up a guy" is why men now suffer a shit tonne of domestic abuse with nothing done about it. Even police and etc don't take it seriously. In things like this and rape cases the women have it easy.

If they defended themselves people probably wouldn't give a shit and would just take out the guy anyway

I wouldn't hit a woman and feel disgusted people do but if they have to they have to. (self defence obviously)

For the point of women beating up men, it happens. More than you'd think and it's a serious matter and the "I'd laugh at the pussy he should man up" is not the right way to go about it. And like if they did fight back they'd probably get attacked by some random vigilant for it and then the woman plays the crying card or something...

There is no rape done by women, legally speaking, unfortunately.

The term is something like "penis in vagina" so what if like the chick ties the dude up and forces sex? I mean it's out there but would that not count...

Rapist has to penetrate, so only if you have a penis. Or I guess if you forcibly penetrate a man with a tool or whatever. But yeah, legally, women theoretically can't rape and therefore get lesser punishment for sexual assault if prosecuted and judged guilty.

But I didn't mean to hijack the topic, sorry.

If the chick was like Ronda Rousey, I wouldn't be embarrassed at all because they're trained and could whoop my ass. If she's smaller, then yeah, I'd be hella embarrassed. My personal beliefs and what I've been taught from my parents is that you never put your hands on a woman in a violent way, though.

If the chick was like Ronda Rousey, I wouldn't be embarrassed at all because they're trained and could whoop my ass. If she's smaller, then yeah, I'd be hella embarrassed. My personal beliefs and what I've been taught from my parents is that you never put your hands on a woman in a violent way, though.

don't worry about that

You shouldn't be afraid to hit a woman. Going out of your way to *Censored* one of them up is wrong in the same way it is with a guy, but if they're trying to start something on you or someone close to you, then you better lay them out. Male or female... doesn't matter (equal rights and all that, right feminazi's?).

Archived