Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sleep schedule is beyond *censored*ed. It's hard to even call it a sleep schedule since I sleep so little. I mean I've always been a late night person and slept less than most people but it's really out of hand now. I'm talking like 3 hours a night on weekdays and then I have to go to school on that and it's finally caught up to me. Physically and mentally I feel like shit all the time because I'm so *censored*ing tired but can never sleep.

Bought Bully Scholarship Edition on 360 for something like $3...as part of the current sale. Which is a great deal. I had the game on Wii, never finished it, and just lost interest in it, because I never play the Wii anymore. So...great deal. But I tried about ten times to download it and it kept failing (which is apparently a common problem with the game). Anyway, that's the BS. The good news is, I think I finally got it downloading properly. I just left the downloads menu open and I'm not playing any games or trying to do anything else on the system. It has been progressing nicely, so my fingers are crossed that it doesn't inexplicably fail before it finishes. Now at 48%...much further than it has ever got before.

Some moderating teams on other forums I swear. At least the mods here can do their jobs properly.

23v0nid.jpg

You can't deny some mods are pretty good though.

like me, because I am da best :)

I disagree with the latter, but I was thinking about you and Intentz. I just didn't want to say it because I'm not aware of other mods doing as good a job as you do and he did, and I didn't want mods to be butthurt. #SensitiveEra

Was gonna offer a feedback, but I'm not sure if you really care, lulz.

Archived