Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky blocked the site I watch Two and a Half Men on. ...they've been busy cuz I'm struggling to find a new one with all the ones I'm clicking blocked by Sky

Jeez, where do I start. My whole life has gone to shit recently. Everything has come around suddenly in the space of maybe 2 weeks and I don't really know what to do:

• Everyone in my team and the surrounding teams at the Rotherham Capgemini office are being made redundant in a few months (they say they'll do their best to redeploy us, but I don't believe that for a second) in the favor of sending all those jobs up to their Scotland-based offices. They're going to give those jobs currently being done by experienced people on £25-£35k a year (possibly even higher), to people who've never even touched the stuff we do on £12k a year who they think will be able to pick up the job in a few weeks (lol). What great management we have... Worst part? It's not even down to us being bad at our jobs. The MET Police and other accounts we work on have said they're perfectly happy with our service and don't want it changing.
  • Had this really bad pain in my lower back/hip area, and struggled to stand. It only lasted for a few minutes and ended as soon as I relaxed and took a few breathes, but shit... was one of the worst pains I've ever felt. Think it's down to my bad sitting posture tbh.
  • Toothache again. *censored*ing useless dentist can't even fill the tiny chip/crack where food/drink keep getting into it and causing an infection. Won't even extract it because he's a *Censored*.
  • Starting to think I may also be depressed. Even my sister noticed this the other day, and I try my best not to be down around her because that's the last thing she needs right now.

The restaurant where I was hired has not opened yet. It was supposed to open December of last year but it got pushed and pushed until a later date. The owners also haven't been updating us on the status of the situation. Some of my co-workers are getting frustrated since it's like we're waiting for nothing. We're thinking of applying somewhere else right now.

I'm driving 260 miles every week for wrestling training (which is going extremely *censored*ing well) but my boss cut my goddamn hours. I've never missed a day and I work hard, but now I can barely afford gas for the drive. He tells me it wasn't his decision but he's the store manager. Yah, okay.

I'm driving 260 miles every week for wrestling training (which is going extremely *censored*ing well) but my boss cut my goddamn hours. I've never missed a day and I work hard, but now I can barely afford gas for the drive. He tells me it wasn't his decision but he's the store manager. Yah, okay.

Alot of the time in that situation it isn't the store manager's fault. It usually comes from corporate

Alot of the time in that situation it isn't the store manager's fault. It usually comes from corporate

Yeah. Same situation at my work except I know about it from working in corporate before. They cut 500 hours for the store in the budget so I lost hours, just how it works and the store manager had absolutely 0 to do with it

It depends. The store i worked at wanted the hours to be handed out to the harder workers and they had ways of keep tabs on that. My manager would try and be fair and keep everyone around the same amount of hours where i would just give my favorites the hours which usually were the harder workers.

Realised it might be my last chance to ever see Cena live. WWE is coming down under but I feel broke af. Haven't been rostered on for weeks. I went last year and Cena couldn't make it due to filiming conflicts. Though my first time going to a live event last year felt weird. You watch these people on TV all the time its like no big deal watching it in person.

Realised it might be my last chance to ever see Cena live. WWE is coming down under but I feel broke af. Haven't been rostered on for weeks. I went last year and Cena couldn't make it due to filiming conflicts. Though my first time going to a live event last year felt weird. You watch these people on TV all the time its like no big deal watching it in person.

Cena? If it helps, just wanna say not seeing him live again might not be nearly as bad as you think it is.

Cena? If it helps, just wanna say not seeing him live again might not be nearly as bad as you think it is.

I guess so. I just respect his dedication and I thought watching him live for once would be cool. I feel like he will retire soon.

In other news. My dog bit my nose.

Archived