#1461 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,037 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

They try and do that over here now. However, Stella has a bad history in this country, so it doesn't work. Stella cider is beautiful though.

#1462 Shindol

Shindol

Interplanetary

• Members
  • 4,022 posts
  • Gamertag: Heloshindol
  • SEN (PS3): shindol

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:19 AM

You know it's not got a good reputation when it's known as 'wife beater' 😂

#1463 Muur

Muur

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 30,350 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

Stella as fancy and whatever is indeed a surprise.

#1464 2015 A.D.

2015 A.D.

Slap De Bass Mon

• Members
  • 6,116 posts
  • SEN (PS3): G_Radderz (Ask me before you add.)

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:01 AM

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Stella either. Tastes okay, but has always been really bloating for me. I remember having a pint of it before a show one time (not realising it was Stella) and just having the WORST time onstage.

#1465 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,037 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Stella either. Tastes okay, but has always been really bloating for me. I remember having a pint of it before a show one time (not realising it was Stella) and just having the WORST time onstage.

I'm like that with San Miguel and that beer isn't even that bad, but it just doesn't sit well with me. Don't try and piss in a bottle behind your drum set on stage ... it doesn't work :lol:

#1466 2015 A.D.

2015 A.D.

Slap De Bass Mon

• Members
  • 6,116 posts
  • SEN (PS3): G_Radderz (Ask me before you add.)

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

I'm like that with San Miguel and that beer isn't even that bad, but it just doesn't sit well with me. Don't try and piss in a bottle behind your drum set on stage ... it doesn't work :lol:

I feel like I'd have a better chance at getting away with that than pissing in a bottle whilst playing bass :lol:

#1467 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,037 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

I feel like I'd have a better chance at getting away with that than pissing in a bottle whilst playing bass :lol:

That's probably correct lmao.