General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think instantly dismissing a woman for being hairy is shallow tbh. I can't say it's ideal for me but I wouldn't turn someone down for it. With that said, I do see a lot of posts shared about this which seem to be done for the sake of a fad, like a woman has shaved her face, legs, arms, etc but cos she's grown her armpit hair - girl power? Doesn't really add up.

Oh yeah...the feminist bullshit is really dumb, tbh. I mean...I fully support women who want to just do whatever the *Censored* they want for the sake of living free and whatnot. But the ones who go out of their way to start anti-man "societal norms are blah blah blah"...those people are cancer. If you're going to talk shit about men, or do something just for the sake of "fighting the system" or whatever bullshit you have in mind, then you're just being a lunatic. If you let your pits grow out just because you genuinely can't be assed to do anything about it...then that's cool.

But the flip side of that, is that you probably should eventually shave anyway. Because not shaving is just being obnoxious at a certain point. Like...I get hairy shoulders and a hairy back. Society doesn't give me shit for that, because I'm a man...but I also don't want to look like Big Damo...so I try to shave there every once in a while. It's a self respect thing. :lol:

A little bit of pit hair can be kinda cute sometimes. It's not something I actively seek out or anything, but if the girl is cute than it will never really be a deal breaker for me. Not into it being too excessive though. That being said I prefer pussy to be bald. As well as the gooch. Like I'm shaving my ass and my balls and my dick for this, it's give and take.

Eh...I look like Gimli from LotR, so I can't be bothered by a woman who doesn't shave. I mean...to an extent. Armpits are fine. If there's hairy nipples and facial hair involved...nope.

The hairy nipple thing made me reach the conclusion that anywhere my mouth is gonna be I prefer to have shaven on a girl. Anywhere else I don't give a shit.

^ Ugh I hate them.

And Ryder, are you speaking from experience? Reason I'm asking is because it seems like something that's easier said then done.

I know sleeping with a gorilla ain't my cup of tea.

Nope. I just think it's hypocritical to say that a woman should be all hairless when I myself rarely shave.

^ Ugh I hate them.

And Ryder, are you speaking from experience? Reason I'm asking is because it seems like something that's easier said then done.

Nope. I just think it's hypocritical to say that a woman should be all hairless when I myself rarely shave.

Unless you're a woman...then, no...it's really not hypocritical. It's basically the same as a woman saying that men should/shouldn't have a beard. It's a preference in the appearance of the opposite sex. That isn't hypocrisy. If you were a woman who never shaved, and you talked shit about other women who never shaved...then it would be hypocrisy.

• 3 weeks later...

^ Ugh I hate them.

It's not hypocritical at all. Some/most people are attracted to hairless women, that's just how it is and they cannot help their preferences when it comes to sexual attraction. Its absolutely fine that people have that opinion.

^ Ugh I hate them.

It's not hypocritical at all. Some/most people are attracted to hairless women, that's just how it is and they cannot help their preferences when it comes to sexual attraction. Its absolutely fine that people have that opinion.

It's hypocritical to say women shouldn't have a penis, when I myself have a penis

• 1 month later...

I love McDonald's breakfast and $1 hot & spicy burgers but everything else is meh. I much rather have Burger King, Jack in the Box or Wendy's

I hate coffee

I hate to drive now because of idiotic drivers, dumbass pedestrians trying to cross the street and bad traffic. I much rather be a front passenger and relax than having to pay attention to every little thing.

-I like Mountain Dew and Dorritos. Seriously don't get the internet's hatred of them. I guess maybe the dudebro/Cod association thing, but it's still stupid.

Dudebro/COD association? LMAO, hardly.

Try passing three kidney stones, then get back to me... that's where my personal hatred of Mountain Dew stems from.

Jeez, I've heard that kidney stones is the most pain a man can experience.

I just see it as a tool, like anything else. I probably use FB like most people use twitter. I have my news feed so specifically tuned, that I don't even see most of the stupid shit that other people post...but I see things that pertain to my own interests...like, posts from tattoo artists, graffiti artists, bands, knife-makers, updates bout movies and comic books, wrestling, etc. It's just easier for me than any other social media format. I can browse the shit I want to see and be caught up with everything in a couple minutes.

^ This.

It's actually way more easier to tune out all the rubissh from it, if you are using it for communication mainly, rather than constantly complain about it.

Though...Facebook is really the only social media I use, and It's mainly for communicating with friends or someone new that i meet.

Facebook is shit if you allow it to be shit. Like, it's just a website. It's up to you if you allow your timeline to be filled with shit. Delete/block people, unfollow pages and leave groups. Or just use it to talk to friends like most people do.

Archived